Silver Air’s Boeing Business Jet Ready for Charter
Introducing Nation’s Only Boeing Business Jet with Unrestricted Charter Service
SANTA BARBARA, Calif., May 08, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Silver Air’s Boeing Business Jet (BBJ) is fully operational and ready for charter service at Van Nuys Airport (VNY), one of the largest private aviation hubs in the country. It is currently being booked for global charter operations.
“Executive management teams, domestic and international music tours, and VVIP individuals that require the ultimate private travel experience will charter the BBJ because of its size, range, and amenities.” said Jason Middleton, Silver Air’s CEO. “The BBJ is like flying in a five-star resort suite, which will help our charter guests arrive at their destination relaxed and well rested after a long cross-country or trans-global flight.”
Silver Air’s BBJ is the nation’s – possibly the world’s – only BBJ with unrestricted charter availability. This all-new level of private charter is now available for business and luxury travel based out of the Los Angeles area with global service. It accommodates 16 passengers and has comfortable sleeping arrangements for nine.
Silver Air introduced the beautifully appointed BBJ to aviation industry clients and partners during a private reception at the company’s Van Nuys base.
“The BBJ is the ultimate private jet experience,” said Chuck Stumpf, Silver Air’s President of Business Development, who was on-hand with the company’s executive team at the recent reception. “It’s the highest level of service, the pinnacle of luxury, the peak of private aviation. And the ability to offer an unprecedented level of availability to charter the BBJ is unique to Silver Air. No other private jet management company has that capability.”
Silver Air’s Boeing Business Jet (http://www.silverair.com/fleet-16-bbj.php) has a beautifully appointed VVIP cabin configuration and can fly more than 6,000 uninterrupted miles – reaching many international destinations nonstop. It is fully equipped with global Wi-Fi, a VIP private office, lounge area, master suite, two full bathrooms with showers, and a full service galley with private chef services.
The BBJ is managed under Silver Air’s PURE Jet Management program. Silver Air’s PURE Management has resulted in the managed growth of the company’s fleet and charter base through an owner-advocate approach and creating quality management plans at the best value.
Silver Air manages and operates privately owned aircraft from bases throughout the United States. In addition to the Boeing Business Jet, Silver Air’s fleet features light to large-cabin jets from Gulfstream, Dassault, Bombardier, Embraer, Cessna, and Hawker/Beech. Silver Air is one of the largest Citation X carriers in the U.S.
Silver Air’s charter operations have earned an ARGUS Platinum rating and is currently IS-BAO stage two compliant, demonstrating the industry’s highest safety practices. The company is also a member of the Air Charter Safety Foundation.
For more information on Silver Air visit http://www.silverair.com/.
Follow Silver Air at www.facebook.com/FlySilverAir, www.twitter.com/FlySilverAir and https://www.instagram.com/flysilverair/.
About Silver Air
Silver Air is a pure private jet management service provider that delivers a transparent, owner-advocate approach to management creating valuable partnerships with private jet owners. Founded in 2008, the company is based in Southern California with corporate offices in Santa Barbara. Silver Air manages a comprehensive fleet of luxury aircraft from light to long-range heavy jets and a global network operating around the clock, 24-hours-a-day. Silver Air is ARGUS Platinum and IS-BAO rated and is a member of the National Business Aviation Association.
For Silver Air
Photos accompanying this announcement are available at
Source: Av News Feed
- Air Lease Corporation Announces Lease Placement of Two Airbus A320-200neo Aircraft with SAS - 20 , June , 2018
- Air Europa SUMA Expands Partnership With Points To Enhance Loyalty Program - 19 , June , 2018
- Going Global in Orlando! Spirit Airlines Announces Major International Expansion - 14 , June , 2018
- GoFly Honors Top Designs in Development of Personal Flying Device - 14 , June , 2018
- Up, Up and Away Asheville! Spirit Airlines Brings Ultra-Low Fares for Warm Weather Getaways - 13 , June , 2018
- Going to Greensboro! Spirit Airlines Lands in the Piedmont Triad with Ultra-Low Fares - 12 , June , 2018
- Air Lease Corporation Announces Pricing of Public Offering of $500 Million of 3.875% Unsecured Senior Notes due 2023 - 12 , June , 2018
- AEROMEXICO 10th ANNIVERSARY OF ITS SHANGHAI-MEXICO CITY FLIGHT - 8 , June , 2018
- AEROMEXICO ANNOUNCES THE START OF SERVICE TO TWO NEW DESTINATIONS IN CENTRAL AMERICA AND THE CARIBBEAN - 7 , June , 2018
- More Go, Coming Right Up! Spirit Airlines Extends Schedule through February 2019 with Seven New Routes - 7 , June , 2018