Spire Global and INDMEX Aviation Sign Letter of Intent to Innovate Use of Satellite Based ADS-B Data for Airport and Airline Collaborative Decision Making (CDM)
MADRID, Spain, March 07, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Today at World ATM Congress, INDMEX Aviation and Spire Global signed a Letter of Intent (LOI) to cooperate in the development of space based Automatic Dependent Surveillance – Broadcast (ADS-B) for development of new concepts of operation for airport and airline Collaborative Decision Making (CDM), as well as next generation airport runway safety technologies. The LOI was signed in Madrid by Carlos Nevarez, Chief Executive Officer of INDMEX and William Fernandez, Aviation Business Executive at Spire Global.
The LOI will facilitate cooperation in the analysis of ADS-B data received from the Spire Global satellite constellation, application of the data for airport and airline operations management and development of tools to leverage fused transoceanic surveillance data with air traffic control, and INDMEX’s private ADS-B network. These activities will support the development of next generation CDM platforms that will be cost-effective, nimble, scalable and adaptable to clients’ individual needs.
Mr. Nevarez and Mr. Fernandez stated their commitment to exploring new innovations and digital technologies to develop ATM and CDM solutions for clients around the world.
Spire is a data and analytics company that collects data for earth from space, to help business and governments address previously insurmountable problems affecting everyone on the planet. Its constantly improving constellation of LEO satellites uses listening sensors to listen to the planet in real-time, gaining access to rich and untapped data sources totally off-limits to camera based technology and inaccessible from the ground. To learn more, visit: www.spire.com
INDMEX is a surveillance solutions provider with deep expertise that spans ADS-B receivers, in-vehicle solutions, collaborative decision making and vehicle tracking technologies. INDMEX solutions are trusted by airports and air navigation service providers around the world. As a global provider of turn-key solutions, INDMEX delivers cost-effective solutions that support all stakeholders needs, turning ideas into long-term practical applications. To learn more, visit: www.indmexaviation.com
Spire Global, Inc.
33 Norfolk St
San Francisco, CA 94103
Source: Av News Feed
- CPI Aerostructures Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Financial Results - 22 , March , 2018
- VistaJet Connects Customers and Their Passions With the Global British Polo Day Tour - 21 , March , 2018
- VirTra Awarded $4.6 Million Training Simulators Contract by U.S. Department of State for International Partner - 20 , March , 2018
- Willis Lease Finance Corporation Reports 50% Growth in Annual Pre-Tax Profit to $36.0 Million - 13 , March , 2018
- U.S. Defense Electronics Market Projected to Grow, Driven by World Events and Politics - 12 , March , 2018
- Air Lease Corporation to Present at J.P. Morgan Aviation, Transportation and Industrials Conference - 9 , March , 2018
- Points Named As One of Canada’s Top Workplaces for Women Four Years In A Row - 8 , March , 2018
- Spire Global and Airbus Partner to Deliver Global Aircraft Surveillance Data - 8 , March , 2018
- AEROMEXICO RENEWS ITS PRODUCT OFFER - 8 , March , 2018
- Spire’s First ADS-B Plane Tracking Satellites to Enter Service by the End of Q2 - 7 , March , 2018