Iridium to Participate at March Conferences
MCLEAN, Va., Feb. 16, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Iridium Communications Inc. (Nasdaq:IRDM) (“Iridium”) today announced that Chief Financial Officer Thomas J. Fitzpatrick is scheduled to participate in three conferences in March:
- The Deutsche Bank 26th Annual Media, Telecom & Business Services Conference on Monday, March 5, 2018 at 10:55 a.m. ET.
- The Raymond James 39th Annual Institutional Investors Conference on Tuesday, March 6, 2018 at 4:35 p.m. ET.
- The 2018 Wells Fargo Satellite Forum on Thursday, March 15, 2018 at 9:30 a.m. ET.
A live webcast of each event will be available in the Investor Relations section of Iridium’s website at http://investor.iridium.com/events.cfm. The webcasts will be archived at the same location for 30 days.
About Iridium Communications Inc.
Iridium® is the only mobile voice and data satellite communications network that spans the entire globe. Iridium enables connections between people, organizations and assets to and from anywhere, in real time. Together with its ecosystem of partner companies, Iridium delivers an innovative and rich portfolio of reliable solutions for markets that require truly global communications. The company has a major development program underway for its next-generation network – Iridium NEXT. Iridium Communications Inc. is headquartered in McLean, Va., U.S.A., and its common stock trades on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the ticker symbol IRDM. For more information about Iridium products, services and partner solutions, visit www.iridium.com. IRDM-F
Iridium Communications Inc.
+1 (703) 287-7570
Iridium Communications Inc.
+1 (703) 287-7421
Source: Av News Feed
- CPI Aerostructures Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Financial Results - 22 , March , 2018
- VistaJet Connects Customers and Their Passions With the Global British Polo Day Tour - 21 , March , 2018
- VirTra Awarded $4.6 Million Training Simulators Contract by U.S. Department of State for International Partner - 20 , March , 2018
- Willis Lease Finance Corporation Reports 50% Growth in Annual Pre-Tax Profit to $36.0 Million - 13 , March , 2018
- U.S. Defense Electronics Market Projected to Grow, Driven by World Events and Politics - 12 , March , 2018
- Air Lease Corporation to Present at J.P. Morgan Aviation, Transportation and Industrials Conference - 9 , March , 2018
- Points Named As One of Canada’s Top Workplaces for Women Four Years In A Row - 8 , March , 2018
- Spire Global and Airbus Partner to Deliver Global Aircraft Surveillance Data - 8 , March , 2018
- AEROMEXICO RENEWS ITS PRODUCT OFFER - 8 , March , 2018
- Spire’s First ADS-B Plane Tracking Satellites to Enter Service by the End of Q2 - 7 , March , 2018