Singapore Airlines has today announced that London and Hong Kong will be the next destinations to be served by its newest Airbus A380 aircraft, featuring its recently unveiled new cabin products. The airline has always been seen as providing a high quality inflight service and these new cabins continue to offer incredible comfort and service for long haul flights.
The New A380 Schedule
Starting from the 16th February 2018, the aircraft will operate as SQ322 (Singapore-London) on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays. From the 17th February 2018 to the 5th April 2018, it will operate as SQ305 (London-Singapore). With effect from the 7th April 2018, the new aircraft are scheduled to operate as SQ317 (London-Singapore) on Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
From the 18th February 2018 to the 6th April 2018, the new A380 aircraft will also be deployed on services to Hong Kong, operating on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays as SQ860 (Singapore-Hong Kong) and SQ863 (Hong Kong-Singapore). With effect from the 8th April 2018, the aircraft are scheduled to operate on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays as SQ856 (Singapore-Hong Kong) and SQ861 (Hong Kong-Singapore).
These new cabin products were publicly unveiled last year in November and debuted on the 18th December 2017 to Sydney following the delivery of the first of five new A380 aircraft from Airbus.
Singapore Airlines First Class Suites
In the Double Suites, the centre divider between rooms makes way for a luxurious double bed. At a touch, the mood lighting in these private bedrooms change to one of five settings. Or, you can individually finetune all 10 light sources from your control panel to suit the time of day or the activity. You can even save your personal settings through your KrisWorld account and they’ll even greet you automatically on your next flight.
The new cabin products will initially be fitted to the five new A380 jets, following which retrofit work will commence on 14 aircraft that are already in service.
First Class Food
In First Class you’ll find bone china tableware from Wedgwood laid out on crisp linen on your personal dining table. This provides a supurb location to enjoy the sumptuous meal from the inflight menu. Or, you can get a main course crafted by the airline’s acclaimed International Culinary Panel of chefs from around the world.
The new A380 cabin products seat up to 471 customers in four classes, with six in Suites, 78 in Business Class, 44 in Premium Economy Class and 343 in Economy Class.
New A380 Business Class Cabin Seats
New A380 Business Class Food
New A380 Premium Economy Cabin
Singapore Airlines A380 Economy Class
- Iridium Announces Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2017 Results; Company Issues 2018 Outlook - 22 , February , 2018
- TTM Technologies, Inc. Announces a Retirement and Nominates a New Board Member - 20 , February , 2018
- Growing in the Caribbean! Spirit Airlines to Add New Service to St. Croix - 20 , February , 2018
- Iridium Certus(SM) Mission-Critical Broadband Readies for Department of Defense Users with COMSAT - 19 , February , 2018
- Iridium to Participate at March Conferences - 16 , February , 2018
- Air Lease Corporation Announces the Placement of Airbus A320-200neo with Atlantic Airways - 12 , February , 2018
- VistaJet Presents Exceptional Travel Experiences for The Collection of Peggy and David Rockefeller - 8 , February , 2018
- SunExpress Reserves 66 WheelTug Systems - 7 , February , 2018
- First Bahama Beach Skydiving Event, West End, Grand Bahama, February 2-12, 2018 - 6 , February , 2018
- EMCORE Introduces New EMCORE-Hawkeye™ Series of Precision Single-Axis Fiber Optic Gyroscope Modules - 6 , February , 2018