Malaysia Airlines has today announced that it will be reinstating direct flights between Kuala Lumpur and Brisbane, Australia. Their Brisbane flights will take-off from the 6th June 2018.
The new Brisbane flights will run four times a week, providing 120,000 seats to and from Brisbane airport. Malaysia Airlines will flying Airbus A330-300 aircraft on the route, operating every Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday.
Adrian Keating, Malaysia Airlines’ Regional Manager for the UK, Ireland, Europe & North America, said: “We are delighted to be returning to Brisbane and to offer our customers the best service and connectivity within Asia-Pacific. We have enjoyed a historic link with Queensland which boasts some of Australia’s leading tourist attractions.”
Currently Malaysia Airlines operates between Kuala Lumpur and Australia with routes to Sydney (twice daily), Melbourne (twice daily), Perth (daily) and Adelaide (four times a week).
Tickets to Brisbane will go on sale from today, the 9th January 2018. To take advantage of Malaysia Airline’s great prices passengers can book their tickets at Malaysia Airlines’ participating travel agents or visit Malaysia Airlines’ website.
Upgrade Brisbane Flights
When you do book an economy seat with Malaysia Airlines you can also use the airline’s MHUpdate bid for an upgrade to Business Class. We’ve not seen how much theses spare seats go so do let us know if you’ve been successful on Twitter.
- Iridium Announces Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2017 Results; Company Issues 2018 Outlook - 22 , February , 2018
- TTM Technologies, Inc. Announces a Retirement and Nominates a New Board Member - 20 , February , 2018
- Growing in the Caribbean! Spirit Airlines to Add New Service to St. Croix - 20 , February , 2018
- Iridium Certus(SM) Mission-Critical Broadband Readies for Department of Defense Users with COMSAT - 19 , February , 2018
- Iridium to Participate at March Conferences - 16 , February , 2018
- Air Lease Corporation Announces the Placement of Airbus A320-200neo with Atlantic Airways - 12 , February , 2018
- VistaJet Presents Exceptional Travel Experiences for The Collection of Peggy and David Rockefeller - 8 , February , 2018
- SunExpress Reserves 66 WheelTug Systems - 7 , February , 2018
- First Bahama Beach Skydiving Event, West End, Grand Bahama, February 2-12, 2018 - 6 , February , 2018
- EMCORE Introduces New EMCORE-Hawkeye™ Series of Precision Single-Axis Fiber Optic Gyroscope Modules - 6 , February , 2018