Malaysia Airlines has today announced that it will be reinstating direct flights between Kuala Lumpur and Brisbane, Australia. Their Brisbane flights will take-off from the 6th June 2018.
The new Brisbane flights will run four times a week, providing 120,000 seats to and from Brisbane airport. Malaysia Airlines will flying Airbus A330-300 aircraft on the route, operating every Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday.
Adrian Keating, Malaysia Airlines’ Regional Manager for the UK, Ireland, Europe & North America, said: “We are delighted to be returning to Brisbane and to offer our customers the best service and connectivity within Asia-Pacific. We have enjoyed a historic link with Queensland which boasts some of Australia’s leading tourist attractions.”
Currently Malaysia Airlines operates between Kuala Lumpur and Australia with routes to Sydney (twice daily), Melbourne (twice daily), Perth (daily) and Adelaide (four times a week).
Tickets to Brisbane will go on sale from today, the 9th January 2018. To take advantage of Malaysia Airline’s great prices passengers can book their tickets at Malaysia Airlines’ participating travel agents or visit Malaysia Airlines’ website.
Upgrade Brisbane Flights
When you do book an economy seat with Malaysia Airlines you can also use the airline’s MHUpdate bid for an upgrade to Business Class. We’ve not seen how much theses spare seats go so do let us know if you’ve been successful on Twitter.
- Woodward Reports Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2018 Results - 23 , April , 2018
- Points Partners With Drop Tank To Power Marathon’s New Rewards Program - 23 , April , 2018
- Apprio Ranked Among Largest Minority-Owned Companies by Washington Business Journal - 16 , April , 2018
- WheelTug Sign Another Slot Agreement - 16 , April , 2018
- More Caribbean, More Go! Spirit Airlines Celebrates New Service to Cap-Haïtien - 12 , April , 2018
- It’s Go Season! Spirit Airlines Gives Away Free Flights to Celebrate More than a Dozen New Routes for Sizzling Summer Travel - 12 , April , 2018
- Silexica Appoints New Vice President Worldwide Sales - 3 , April , 2018
- 维思达公务机在亚洲推出一系列新活动，再攀新高峰 - 29 , March , 2018
- VistaJet Soars to New Heights With Asia-Wide Initiatives - 29 , March , 2018
- CPI Aerostructures Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Financial Results - 22 , March , 2018