Malaysia Airlines has today announced that it will be reinstating direct flights between Kuala Lumpur and Brisbane, Australia. Their Brisbane flights will take-off from the 6th June 2018.
The new Brisbane flights will run four times a week, providing 120,000 seats to and from Brisbane airport. Malaysia Airlines will flying Airbus A330-300 aircraft on the route, operating every Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday.
Adrian Keating, Malaysia Airlines’ Regional Manager for the UK, Ireland, Europe & North America, said: “We are delighted to be returning to Brisbane and to offer our customers the best service and connectivity within Asia-Pacific. We have enjoyed a historic link with Queensland which boasts some of Australia’s leading tourist attractions.”
Currently Malaysia Airlines operates between Kuala Lumpur and Australia with routes to Sydney (twice daily), Melbourne (twice daily), Perth (daily) and Adelaide (four times a week).
Tickets to Brisbane will go on sale from today, the 9th January 2018. To take advantage of Malaysia Airline’s great prices passengers can book their tickets at Malaysia Airlines’ participating travel agents or visit Malaysia Airlines’ website.
Upgrade Brisbane Flights
When you do book an economy seat with Malaysia Airlines you can also use the airline’s MHUpdate bid for an upgrade to Business Class. We’ve not seen how much theses spare seats go so do let us know if you’ve been successful on Twitter.
- EMCORE Introduces EN-150 Precision Fiber Optic Gyro-Based Inertial Measurement/Navigation Unit at Farnborough Airshow - 16 , July , 2018
- Va. Gov. Ralph Northam, Del. Kathleen Murphy, Raytheon’s Dave Wajsgras and UVA’s National Collegiate Cyber Defense Competition Champions Discuss a Vision to Closing the Cyber Talent Gap - 12 , July , 2018
- 비스타젯, 2018년 상반기 회원 수 32% 증가에 힘입어 높은 취항 건수 기록 - 12 , July , 2018
- ビスタジェット、2018年上半期にメンバー数が32%伸び、フライト回数の記録を刷新 - 12 , July , 2018
- Woodward Schedules Fiscal 2018 Third Quarter Earnings Release and Conference Call - 11 , July , 2018
- Growing and Growing… More Caribbean Routes Added to Spirit’s Growing International Network - 11 , July , 2018
- VistaJet Operates Record Number of Flights as Members Increase by 32% in First Half of 2018 - 11 , July , 2018
- Air Unlimited Expands Giving Consumers New Travel Options and World-Class Experiences - 10 , July , 2018
- Air Lease Corporation Activity Update for the Second Quarter of 2018 - 10 , July , 2018
- Airbus Selects Cority™ to Streamline Global EHS Operations - 9 , July , 2018