Air New Zealand flights to Auckland, New Zealand operate from London via Los Angeles, now only £723. The SALE[eafl id=”21056″ name=”Air NEw Zealand main link” text=”Air New Zealand”] ends on the 31st January 2018.
As an Economy Class passenger on Air New Zealand, you will enjoy:
- Great leg room in economy class
- Complimentary food and wine
- Snacks on demand – at the touch of a screen
- In-flight on-demand entertainment from gate to gate
- New ergonomically designed seat, with adjustable headrest
- Personal 10.6” inch personal touch screen for every seat with on-demand visual and audio capabilities.
- Checked in Baggage allowance of 1 piece at 23kg weight per person
Air New Zealand has been crowned 2018 Airline of the Year by leading international aviation website AirlineRatings.com.
The award marks the 5th consecutive year [eafl id=”21056″ name=”Air NEw Zealand main link” text=”Air New Zealand”] has received the top honour in its Airline Excellence Awards.
AirlineRatings.com’s panel of six judges, who have a combined 180 years experience in aviation, assess airlines on 13 major criteria for the awards each year. These include passenger reviews, in-flight product offerings, safety, profitability, fleet age and environmental policies.
“In virtually every criteria Air New Zealand is a clear winner or equal first,” says AirlineRatings.com editor-in-chief Geoffrey Thomas.
“Quite simply, Air New Zealand is an airline of first choice. And given the airline’s location and the country’s size, its performance is remarkable. No other airline has consistently demonstrated success like Air New Zealand so far this century.”
Air New Zealand Chief Marketing and Customer Officer Mike Tod says receiving the Airline of the Year accolade for the fifth time is something all 11,800 staff will feel incredibly proud about.
“Our people on the ground and in the air work hard to deliver a uniquely Kiwi experience that sets us apart from competitors. It is terrific to see this effort across every part of our airline recognised by one of the most experienced judging panels in aviation,While we will take some time to reflect on this latest award, we are also keenly focused on redefining the customer experience in aviation and look forward to showcasing some exciting new initiatives in 2018.”
In addition to being named Airline of the Year, Air New Zealand won the AirlineRatings.com award for Best Premium Economy – also for the 5th straight year.
Economy Flights to Auckland – [eafl id=”21056″ name=”Air NEw Zealand main link” text=”Book Now”]
[eafl id=”21056″ name=”Air NEw Zealand main link” text=”Air New Zealand”] was also named Top Airline in the World by prestigious US magazine Condé Nast Traveler in its 30th annual Readers’ Choice Awards.
- Iridium Certus(SM) Mission-Critical Broadband Readies for Department of Defense Users with COMSAT - 19 , February , 2018
- Iridium to Participate at March Conferences - 16 , February , 2018
- Air Lease Corporation Announces the Placement of Airbus A320-200neo with Atlantic Airways - 12 , February , 2018
- VistaJet Presents Exceptional Travel Experiences for The Collection of Peggy and David Rockefeller - 8 , February , 2018
- SunExpress Reserves 66 WheelTug Systems - 7 , February , 2018
- First Bahama Beach Skydiving Event, West End, Grand Bahama, February 2-12, 2018 - 6 , February , 2018
- EMCORE Introduces New EMCORE-Hawkeye™ Series of Precision Single-Axis Fiber Optic Gyroscope Modules - 6 , February , 2018
- Quantum Computer Market to Reach US$1.9 billion by 2023, says new CIR Report - 5 , February , 2018
- Advanced Defense Technologies, Inc. Announces Name Change to Star Jets International, Inc., Trading Symbol Change to JETR, and Reverse Stock Split - 5 , February , 2018
- Woodward Announces Relocation of Duarte, CA Operations to Fort Collins, CO - 2 , February , 2018