From today Virgin Atlantic has launched the only direct Barbados flights from London Heathrow. The new, twice weekly service will help make Christmas in the Caribbean a reality for even more holidaymakers.
Heathrow to Barbados Flights
The new flights operate on Tuesdays and Saturdays as part of the winter 2017 schedule using an Airbus A330. This new service means that Virgin Atlantic will now offer up to 11 Barbados flights per week from three UK Airports (Gatwick, Manchester and Heathrow).
Shai Weiss, Chief Commercial Officer at Virgin Atlantic commented;
“The Caribbean has always been a core market for Virgin Atlantic and we’re excited to be offering more choice to our customers with the option of flying from Heathrow, Gatwick or Manchester direct to Barbados.”
Virgin Atlantic has seen strong demand for their Upper Class and Premium Economy cabins on these Caribbean flights and so took the opportunity to utilise an A330. This aircraft is fully configured with 31 Upper Class, 48 Premium Economy and 185 Economy seats, allowing more customers to experience Virgin Atlantic’s award winning service.
Heathrow-Barbados has become Virgin Atlantic’s fifth new service to launch in 2017 – with flights to Seattle, Boston, New York and San Francisco launching in spring 2017. In addition, Virgin Atlantic’s recently extended codeshare agreement with FlyBe will mean that customers from Scotland can now easily connect from Edinburgh and Aberdeen airports to Barbados via London Heathrow.
The Virgin Atlantic A330 will be flying twice a week from London Heathrow to Barbados and is offering return Economy fares from £649 per person including tax. But hurry you’ll need to be quick to get these flights.
- Iridium Announces Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2017 Results; Company Issues 2018 Outlook - 22 , February , 2018
- TTM Technologies, Inc. Announces a Retirement and Nominates a New Board Member - 20 , February , 2018
- Growing in the Caribbean! Spirit Airlines to Add New Service to St. Croix - 20 , February , 2018
- Iridium Certus(SM) Mission-Critical Broadband Readies for Department of Defense Users with COMSAT - 19 , February , 2018
- Iridium to Participate at March Conferences - 16 , February , 2018
- Air Lease Corporation Announces the Placement of Airbus A320-200neo with Atlantic Airways - 12 , February , 2018
- VistaJet Presents Exceptional Travel Experiences for The Collection of Peggy and David Rockefeller - 8 , February , 2018
- SunExpress Reserves 66 WheelTug Systems - 7 , February , 2018
- First Bahama Beach Skydiving Event, West End, Grand Bahama, February 2-12, 2018 - 6 , February , 2018
- EMCORE Introduces New EMCORE-Hawkeye™ Series of Precision Single-Axis Fiber Optic Gyroscope Modules - 6 , February , 2018