China Airlines is increasing its non-stop route from London Gatwick to Taipei from four to five flights per week. The national flag carrier of the Republic of China (Taiwan) will add a fifth flight from 25 March 2018 onwards, with the additional service operating every Tuesday.
The increase follows the announcement that China Airlines is returning to the UK after a five year hiatus with the launch of a new non-stop service between London Gatwick and Taipei’s Taoyuan International on Friday 1 December 2017.
Gatwick – Taipei Route
The new service will operate four times per week from Gatwick’s South Terminal until 25 March 2018, when the additional Tuesday flight will be added. The A350-900 Airbus will carry up to 306 passengers with a three class configuration, offering Premium Business, Premium Economy and Economy cabins.
“Having only just announced our return to the UK, we are already demonstrating our ambition and commitment to the service by expanding from four to five weekly flights,” says Roger Han, Senior Vice President, Europe at China Airlines.
“This addition to the only non-stop service between Taiwan and the UK will allow even more travellers to experience China Airlines’ impressive 4-star inflight service. Customers will be able to travel more frequently with the knowledge that our network is opening up many routes into Australia, New Zealand and Asia.”
As a proud member of the SkyTeam global airline alliance, China Airlines currently operate flights to destinations across Asia, North America, Europe and Australia, with a fleet of over 80 aircraft.
As of 25 March, the new flight schedule will operate as per the following local times:
London Gatwick to Taipei Taoyuan
Taipei Taoyuan to London Gatwick
Return fares to Taipei, Australia and New Zealand can be booked now.
- Woodward Reports Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2018 Results - 23 , April , 2018
- Points Partners With Drop Tank To Power Marathon’s New Rewards Program - 23 , April , 2018
- Apprio Ranked Among Largest Minority-Owned Companies by Washington Business Journal - 16 , April , 2018
- WheelTug Sign Another Slot Agreement - 16 , April , 2018
- More Caribbean, More Go! Spirit Airlines Celebrates New Service to Cap-Haïtien - 12 , April , 2018
- It’s Go Season! Spirit Airlines Gives Away Free Flights to Celebrate More than a Dozen New Routes for Sizzling Summer Travel - 12 , April , 2018
- Silexica Appoints New Vice President Worldwide Sales - 3 , April , 2018
- 维思达公务机在亚洲推出一系列新活动，再攀新高峰 - 29 , March , 2018
- VistaJet Soars to New Heights With Asia-Wide Initiatives - 29 , March , 2018
- CPI Aerostructures Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Financial Results - 22 , March , 2018