Air France has launched a new app for its passengers. Air France Play is a free app for smartphones and tablets, available on the App Store and Google Play. It is a mobile IFE app offering a range of newspapers and magazines, videos and music.
Air France Play
The Air France Play app offers a varied content for the airline’s passengers who have a reservation on an Air France flight. Passengers can access the content from 30 hours before the flight’s departure time. The media includes:
- Newspapers and magazines – a wide choice of French and international publications available at no extra charge as soon as they hit the newsstands including Le Monde, The New York Times and China News Weekly
- Videos – a large selection of movies*, TV programmes*, cartoons*, news programmes and documentaries such as France 24 and Euronews that can be consulted during the flight
- Music – a selection of Air France Music playlists to enjoy again and again.
- Among these offers, Air France Magazine and music podcasts are available at any time, even without a reservation.
Up to 30 hours before a flight passengers can log on with their booking reference or Flying Blue card number to access the content. They can then download their selection of news, music or videos. This content can then be viewed any time, on or offline.
*Available on flights lasting 2 hours or above between France and Europe, North Africa or Israel, and flights within the regional Caribbean network.
- EMCORE Introduces EN-150 Precision Fiber Optic Gyro-Based Inertial Measurement/Navigation Unit at Farnborough Airshow - 16 , July , 2018
- Va. Gov. Ralph Northam, Del. Kathleen Murphy, Raytheon’s Dave Wajsgras and UVA’s National Collegiate Cyber Defense Competition Champions Discuss a Vision to Closing the Cyber Talent Gap - 12 , July , 2018
- 비스타젯, 2018년 상반기 회원 수 32% 증가에 힘입어 높은 취항 건수 기록 - 12 , July , 2018
- ビスタジェット、2018年上半期にメンバー数が32%伸び、フライト回数の記録を刷新 - 12 , July , 2018
- Woodward Schedules Fiscal 2018 Third Quarter Earnings Release and Conference Call - 11 , July , 2018
- Growing and Growing… More Caribbean Routes Added to Spirit’s Growing International Network - 11 , July , 2018
- VistaJet Operates Record Number of Flights as Members Increase by 32% in First Half of 2018 - 11 , July , 2018
- Air Unlimited Expands Giving Consumers New Travel Options and World-Class Experiences - 10 , July , 2018
- Air Lease Corporation Activity Update for the Second Quarter of 2018 - 10 , July , 2018
- Airbus Selects Cority™ to Streamline Global EHS Operations - 9 , July , 2018