Air France has launched a new app for its passengers. Air France Play is a free app for smartphones and tablets, available on the App Store and Google Play. It is a mobile IFE app offering a range of newspapers and magazines, videos and music.
Air France Play
The Air France Play app offers a varied content for the airline’s passengers who have a reservation on an Air France flight. Passengers can access the content from 30 hours before the flight’s departure time. The media includes:
- Newspapers and magazines – a wide choice of French and international publications available at no extra charge as soon as they hit the newsstands including Le Monde, The New York Times and China News Weekly
- Videos – a large selection of movies*, TV programmes*, cartoons*, news programmes and documentaries such as France 24 and Euronews that can be consulted during the flight
- Music – a selection of Air France Music playlists to enjoy again and again.
- Among these offers, Air France Magazine and music podcasts are available at any time, even without a reservation.
Up to 30 hours before a flight passengers can log on with their booking reference or Flying Blue card number to access the content. They can then download their selection of news, music or videos. This content can then be viewed any time, on or offline.
*Available on flights lasting 2 hours or above between France and Europe, North Africa or Israel, and flights within the regional Caribbean network.
- Iridium Certus(SM) Mission-Critical Broadband Readies for Department of Defense Users with COMSAT - 19 , February , 2018
- Iridium to Participate at March Conferences - 16 , February , 2018
- Air Lease Corporation Announces the Placement of Airbus A320-200neo with Atlantic Airways - 12 , February , 2018
- VistaJet Presents Exceptional Travel Experiences for The Collection of Peggy and David Rockefeller - 8 , February , 2018
- SunExpress Reserves 66 WheelTug Systems - 7 , February , 2018
- First Bahama Beach Skydiving Event, West End, Grand Bahama, February 2-12, 2018 - 6 , February , 2018
- EMCORE Introduces New EMCORE-Hawkeye™ Series of Precision Single-Axis Fiber Optic Gyroscope Modules - 6 , February , 2018
- Quantum Computer Market to Reach US$1.9 billion by 2023, says new CIR Report - 5 , February , 2018
- Advanced Defense Technologies, Inc. Announces Name Change to Star Jets International, Inc., Trading Symbol Change to JETR, and Reverse Stock Split - 5 , February , 2018
- Woodward Announces Relocation of Duarte, CA Operations to Fort Collins, CO - 2 , February , 2018