It’s a sunny start today and Gatwick Airport is looking good in the sunlight.
Are you heading off to ski or do you prefer some winter sun? Wherever you are heading if you are flying from Gatwick then be prepared.
Once you have parked or been dropped off it is an easy walk to the check-in desks at the North or South Terminals. If you have an early flight then it may be wise to book a hotel room the night before. If you are driving to the airport you can also take advantage of more than just a lie-in. Several of the hotels close by also offer some great car parking deals along with one nights hotel accommodation.
With a short walk to the Terminals it wont be long before you are ready to go air side. you just have to get through the long lines at security and you battle your way to find a seat as you wait for your boarding time. If you prefer a little peace and less queues, and you’re not travelling Business Class, then you may want to look at getting Airport Lounge access. You can pay per visit or buy an annual membership. These airport lounge companies have locations around the world and sometimes they offer priority security access as well. Every little helps to start your travels with as little stress as possible.
We’ve used the lounges and they are very useful, especially if you are travelling with airlines like Air Transat. As airlines like Air Transat look to cut costs you can expect just a hot roll, a slice of cake and a small snack bag on a trans Atlantic flight. Access to seating, food and drink in an airport lounge can help fill the family before you take to the air.
- Iridium Certus(SM) Mission-Critical Broadband Readies for Department of Defense Users with COMSAT - 19 , February , 2018
- Iridium to Participate at March Conferences - 16 , February , 2018
- Air Lease Corporation Announces the Placement of Airbus A320-200neo with Atlantic Airways - 12 , February , 2018
- VistaJet Presents Exceptional Travel Experiences for The Collection of Peggy and David Rockefeller - 8 , February , 2018
- SunExpress Reserves 66 WheelTug Systems - 7 , February , 2018
- First Bahama Beach Skydiving Event, West End, Grand Bahama, February 2-12, 2018 - 6 , February , 2018
- EMCORE Introduces New EMCORE-Hawkeye™ Series of Precision Single-Axis Fiber Optic Gyroscope Modules - 6 , February , 2018
- Quantum Computer Market to Reach US$1.9 billion by 2023, says new CIR Report - 5 , February , 2018
- Advanced Defense Technologies, Inc. Announces Name Change to Star Jets International, Inc., Trading Symbol Change to JETR, and Reverse Stock Split - 5 , February , 2018
- Woodward Announces Relocation of Duarte, CA Operations to Fort Collins, CO - 2 , February , 2018