It’s great news for anyone looking to travel between Europe and Asia as Finnair and Vietnam Airlines today launch a new codeshare agreement. This cooperation between these two airlines will offer an increased choice of destinations and flight frequencies for passengers.
With this new agreement, Finnair’s flight numbers will be added to Vietnam Airlines flights which operate out of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City connecting with Finnair’s flights to Helsinki from Bangkok and Singapore. In addition, Vietnam Airlines’ flight numbers will be added to Finnair’s London and Frankfurt flights, when connecting with Vietnam Airlines’ flights between both continents. And with both airlines operating the Airbus A350 on specific routes it also offers passengers the chance to experience the latest aircraft and cabin services.
“This agreement will bring great connectivity and benefits to passengers flying from Europe to Vietnam and vice-versa,” says Philip Lewin, Head of Partnerships & Alliances, Finnair.
“We are very happy to work with Vietnam Airlines on this new codeshare agreement and we are convinced customers from both airlines will benefit from this new collaboration.”
Flights with the new codeshares will be available for booking as of today, 1st November 2016 and the first possible travel dates using the new codeshares will be from the 15th November 2016. Finnair customers will be able to earn and redeem Finnair Plus points on any Vietnam Airlines flights that carry Finnair’s AY flight designator codes.
In the UK and Ireland, Finnair flies from London Heathrow, Manchester, Edinburgh and Dublin to Helsinki. And with
- Iridium Certus(SM) Mission-Critical Broadband Readies for Department of Defense Users with COMSAT - 19 , February , 2018
- Iridium to Participate at March Conferences - 16 , February , 2018
- Air Lease Corporation Announces the Placement of Airbus A320-200neo with Atlantic Airways - 12 , February , 2018
- VistaJet Presents Exceptional Travel Experiences for The Collection of Peggy and David Rockefeller - 8 , February , 2018
- SunExpress Reserves 66 WheelTug Systems - 7 , February , 2018
- First Bahama Beach Skydiving Event, West End, Grand Bahama, February 2-12, 2018 - 6 , February , 2018
- EMCORE Introduces New EMCORE-Hawkeye™ Series of Precision Single-Axis Fiber Optic Gyroscope Modules - 6 , February , 2018
- Quantum Computer Market to Reach US$1.9 billion by 2023, says new CIR Report - 5 , February , 2018
- Advanced Defense Technologies, Inc. Announces Name Change to Star Jets International, Inc., Trading Symbol Change to JETR, and Reverse Stock Split - 5 , February , 2018
- Woodward Announces Relocation of Duarte, CA Operations to Fort Collins, CO - 2 , February , 2018