Follow the flight of Solar Impulse 2 and its pilots.
Solar Impulse 2 will land today (23.06.2016 ) at Seville Airport, Spain between 6.00 – 7.00am with Bertrand Piccard at the controls, finishing the record-breaking historical first electric, solar zero-emission flight across the Atlantic.
Live Solar Impulse 2
The European coast is just 300 miles ahead of me. #Seville is getting closer. Are you ready for a solar plane?
— SOLAR IMPULSE (@solarimpulse)
For the latest news you can also visit http://www.solarimpulse.com/
- Woodward Reports Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2018 Results - 23 , April , 2018
- Points Partners With Drop Tank To Power Marathon’s New Rewards Program - 23 , April , 2018
- Apprio Ranked Among Largest Minority-Owned Companies by Washington Business Journal - 16 , April , 2018
- WheelTug Sign Another Slot Agreement - 16 , April , 2018
- More Caribbean, More Go! Spirit Airlines Celebrates New Service to Cap-Haïtien - 12 , April , 2018
- It’s Go Season! Spirit Airlines Gives Away Free Flights to Celebrate More than a Dozen New Routes for Sizzling Summer Travel - 12 , April , 2018
- Silexica Appoints New Vice President Worldwide Sales - 3 , April , 2018
- 维思达公务机在亚洲推出一系列新活动，再攀新高峰 - 29 , March , 2018
- VistaJet Soars to New Heights With Asia-Wide Initiatives - 29 , March , 2018
- CPI Aerostructures Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Financial Results - 22 , March , 2018