Follow the flight of Solar Impulse 2 and its pilots.
Solar Impulse 2 will land today (23.06.2016 ) at Seville Airport, Spain between 6.00 – 7.00am with Bertrand Piccard at the controls, finishing the record-breaking historical first electric, solar zero-emission flight across the Atlantic.
Live Solar Impulse 2
The European coast is just 300 miles ahead of me. #Seville is getting closer. Are you ready for a solar plane?
— SOLAR IMPULSE (@solarimpulse)
For the latest news you can also visit http://www.solarimpulse.com/
- Iridium Certus(SM) Mission-Critical Broadband Readies for Department of Defense Users with COMSAT - 19 , February , 2018
- Iridium to Participate at March Conferences - 16 , February , 2018
- Air Lease Corporation Announces the Placement of Airbus A320-200neo with Atlantic Airways - 12 , February , 2018
- VistaJet Presents Exceptional Travel Experiences for The Collection of Peggy and David Rockefeller - 8 , February , 2018
- SunExpress Reserves 66 WheelTug Systems - 7 , February , 2018
- First Bahama Beach Skydiving Event, West End, Grand Bahama, February 2-12, 2018 - 6 , February , 2018
- EMCORE Introduces New EMCORE-Hawkeye™ Series of Precision Single-Axis Fiber Optic Gyroscope Modules - 6 , February , 2018
- Quantum Computer Market to Reach US$1.9 billion by 2023, says new CIR Report - 5 , February , 2018
- Advanced Defense Technologies, Inc. Announces Name Change to Star Jets International, Inc., Trading Symbol Change to JETR, and Reverse Stock Split - 5 , February , 2018
- Woodward Announces Relocation of Duarte, CA Operations to Fort Collins, CO - 2 , February , 2018