Three new members from the field of freight forwarders have joined the Frankfurt Airport Air Cargo Community. As of now the Freight Forwarding and Logistics Association Hessen/Rhineland-Palatinate (SLV), Kühne + Nagel, as well as Hellmann Worldwide Logistics are now members of the air cargo hub at Frankfurt Airport. This fledgling air cargo community is growing rapidly and now has 41 members from all sectors of the air logistics chain.
Joachim von Winning, Executive Director of Frankfurt Airport Air Cargo Community: “More and more forwarding agents are using the diverse design opportunities available to them through the Community and opt for a membership. We are very pleased about this, especially since we have two real global players joining us with Kühne + Nagel and Hellmann Worldwide. They will make valuable contributions to our Competence Team and the SLV as well. With its hundreds of member companies it now represents an enormous range with us across small, medium-sized and large companies in the region.“
Frankfurt Airport Air Cargo Community
Kühne + Nagel is one of the major global leading logistics companies. Today the corporate network includes 67,000+ employees at more than 1,200 locations in over 100 countries. In addition to Air Cargo, Ocean/Sea Freight, Contract Logistics and Overland Business embody essential priorities.
Hellmann Worldwide Logistics is also a global logistics service provider. The network has 19,300 employees in 443 offices operating in 157 countries. Besides Air, Ocean/Sea, Road & Rail Hellmann also provides Contract Logistics and many special industry solutions.
The Forwarding and Logistics Association Hessen/Rhineland-Palatinate represents the interests of around 400 regional freight forwarding and logistics companies, which together employ more than 30,000 people. The association offers its members comprehensive consulting services and support.
- EMCORE Introduces EN-150 Precision Fiber Optic Gyro-Based Inertial Measurement/Navigation Unit at Farnborough Airshow - 16 , July , 2018
- Va. Gov. Ralph Northam, Del. Kathleen Murphy, Raytheon’s Dave Wajsgras and UVA’s National Collegiate Cyber Defense Competition Champions Discuss a Vision to Closing the Cyber Talent Gap - 12 , July , 2018
- 비스타젯, 2018년 상반기 회원 수 32% 증가에 힘입어 높은 취항 건수 기록 - 12 , July , 2018
- ビスタジェット、2018年上半期にメンバー数が32%伸び、フライト回数の記録を刷新 - 12 , July , 2018
- Woodward Schedules Fiscal 2018 Third Quarter Earnings Release and Conference Call - 11 , July , 2018
- Growing and Growing… More Caribbean Routes Added to Spirit’s Growing International Network - 11 , July , 2018
- VistaJet Operates Record Number of Flights as Members Increase by 32% in First Half of 2018 - 11 , July , 2018
- Air Unlimited Expands Giving Consumers New Travel Options and World-Class Experiences - 10 , July , 2018
- Air Lease Corporation Activity Update for the Second Quarter of 2018 - 10 , July , 2018
- Airbus Selects Cority™ to Streamline Global EHS Operations - 9 , July , 2018