Three new members from the field of freight forwarders have joined the Frankfurt Airport Air Cargo Community. As of now the Freight Forwarding and Logistics Association Hessen/Rhineland-Palatinate (SLV), Kühne + Nagel, as well as Hellmann Worldwide Logistics are now members of the air cargo hub at Frankfurt Airport. This fledgling air cargo community is growing rapidly and now has 41 members from all sectors of the air logistics chain.
Joachim von Winning, Executive Director of Frankfurt Airport Air Cargo Community: “More and more forwarding agents are using the diverse design opportunities available to them through the Community and opt for a membership. We are very pleased about this, especially since we have two real global players joining us with Kühne + Nagel and Hellmann Worldwide. They will make valuable contributions to our Competence Team and the SLV as well. With its hundreds of member companies it now represents an enormous range with us across small, medium-sized and large companies in the region.“
Frankfurt Airport Air Cargo Community
Kühne + Nagel is one of the major global leading logistics companies. Today the corporate network includes 67,000+ employees at more than 1,200 locations in over 100 countries. In addition to Air Cargo, Ocean/Sea Freight, Contract Logistics and Overland Business embody essential priorities.
Hellmann Worldwide Logistics is also a global logistics service provider. The network has 19,300 employees in 443 offices operating in 157 countries. Besides Air, Ocean/Sea, Road & Rail Hellmann also provides Contract Logistics and many special industry solutions.
The Forwarding and Logistics Association Hessen/Rhineland-Palatinate represents the interests of around 400 regional freight forwarding and logistics companies, which together employ more than 30,000 people. The association offers its members comprehensive consulting services and support.
- Woodward Reports Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2018 Results - 23 , April , 2018
- Points Partners With Drop Tank To Power Marathon’s New Rewards Program - 23 , April , 2018
- Apprio Ranked Among Largest Minority-Owned Companies by Washington Business Journal - 16 , April , 2018
- WheelTug Sign Another Slot Agreement - 16 , April , 2018
- More Caribbean, More Go! Spirit Airlines Celebrates New Service to Cap-Haïtien - 12 , April , 2018
- It’s Go Season! Spirit Airlines Gives Away Free Flights to Celebrate More than a Dozen New Routes for Sizzling Summer Travel - 12 , April , 2018
- Silexica Appoints New Vice President Worldwide Sales - 3 , April , 2018
- 维思达公务机在亚洲推出一系列新活动，再攀新高峰 - 29 , March , 2018
- VistaJet Soars to New Heights With Asia-Wide Initiatives - 29 , March , 2018
- CPI Aerostructures Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Financial Results - 22 , March , 2018