Three new members from the field of freight forwarders have joined the Frankfurt Airport Air Cargo Community. As of now the Freight Forwarding and Logistics Association Hessen/Rhineland-Palatinate (SLV), Kühne + Nagel, as well as Hellmann Worldwide Logistics are now members of the air cargo hub at Frankfurt Airport. This fledgling air cargo community is growing rapidly and now has 41 members from all sectors of the air logistics chain.
Joachim von Winning, Executive Director of Frankfurt Airport Air Cargo Community: “More and more forwarding agents are using the diverse design opportunities available to them through the Community and opt for a membership. We are very pleased about this, especially since we have two real global players joining us with Kühne + Nagel and Hellmann Worldwide. They will make valuable contributions to our Competence Team and the SLV as well. With its hundreds of member companies it now represents an enormous range with us across small, medium-sized and large companies in the region.“
Frankfurt Airport Air Cargo Community
Kühne + Nagel is one of the major global leading logistics companies. Today the corporate network includes 67,000+ employees at more than 1,200 locations in over 100 countries. In addition to Air Cargo, Ocean/Sea Freight, Contract Logistics and Overland Business embody essential priorities.
Hellmann Worldwide Logistics is also a global logistics service provider. The network has 19,300 employees in 443 offices operating in 157 countries. Besides Air, Ocean/Sea, Road & Rail Hellmann also provides Contract Logistics and many special industry solutions.
The Forwarding and Logistics Association Hessen/Rhineland-Palatinate represents the interests of around 400 regional freight forwarding and logistics companies, which together employ more than 30,000 people. The association offers its members comprehensive consulting services and support.
- Iridium Announces Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2017 Results; Company Issues 2018 Outlook - 22 , February , 2018
- TTM Technologies, Inc. Announces a Retirement and Nominates a New Board Member - 20 , February , 2018
- Growing in the Caribbean! Spirit Airlines to Add New Service to St. Croix - 20 , February , 2018
- Iridium Certus(SM) Mission-Critical Broadband Readies for Department of Defense Users with COMSAT - 19 , February , 2018
- Iridium to Participate at March Conferences - 16 , February , 2018
- Air Lease Corporation Announces the Placement of Airbus A320-200neo with Atlantic Airways - 12 , February , 2018
- VistaJet Presents Exceptional Travel Experiences for The Collection of Peggy and David Rockefeller - 8 , February , 2018
- SunExpress Reserves 66 WheelTug Systems - 7 , February , 2018
- First Bahama Beach Skydiving Event, West End, Grand Bahama, February 2-12, 2018 - 6 , February , 2018
- EMCORE Introduces New EMCORE-Hawkeye™ Series of Precision Single-Axis Fiber Optic Gyroscope Modules - 6 , February , 2018