British Airways has just made it easier to experience the Plunhof Hotel & Spa in the South Tyrol. From the 4th December British Airways customers will be able to enjoy the best of scenic Tyrol region with flights to Innsbruck Airport from Heathrow.
This winter skiers will now be able to fly to the former Winter Olympic city from two UK airports as the airline already operates direct flights from Gatwick to the Tyrolean capital.
Flights will operate four-times-a-week during winter and twice-per-week during the summer season, with return fares starting from £88 in Euro Traveller and £338 in Club Europe.
Neil Cottrell, British Airways’ head of planning, said: “We’ve launched 15 new routes already this year but now it’s time to turn our attention to the ski season.”
“We are sure the new route from Heathrow to Innsbruck will prove popular with those looking to hit the slopes this winter as it offers ideal access to some of the very best ski resorts in Europe, including Mayrhofen, Alpbach and Niederau.”
“Innsbruck is also a popular tourist destination for non-skiers and the service will launch just in time for the picture-perfect Christmas markets.”
And for the best place to stay once you have arrived at Innsbruck then look no further than the Plunhof Hotel. This family run hotel and spa offers a great location for a break in the Tyrol at any time of the year. And they are always happy to help arrange any transfers for their guests from any airport in the region.
Along with the luxury facilities at Plunhof, the hotel also offers amazing cooking classes with Chef Egon and Peter are conducted several times a year. They are appropriate to the season and reflect the gourmet specialty weeks and culinary events in the area. For those that enjoy wine there is an amazing wine cellar to experience. The hotel’s wine experts, Günter and Erwin, will guide you through our wine cellar, which features masonry of natural stone. It is well stocked, and is sure to delight you.
Plunhof Wine Cellar Experience
Flights will depart from Terminal 5 and the route will be served by a two-class cabin A320 aircraft.
Those choosing a ‘Plus’ or ‘Plus Flex’ fare can check their ski equipment in for free as part of their 23kg baggage allowance, as well as the hand luggage allowance of one cabin bag and a handbag or laptop bag per person.
- Iridium Certus(SM) Mission-Critical Broadband Readies for Department of Defense Users with COMSAT - 19 , February , 2018
- Iridium to Participate at March Conferences - 16 , February , 2018
- Air Lease Corporation Announces the Placement of Airbus A320-200neo with Atlantic Airways - 12 , February , 2018
- VistaJet Presents Exceptional Travel Experiences for The Collection of Peggy and David Rockefeller - 8 , February , 2018
- SunExpress Reserves 66 WheelTug Systems - 7 , February , 2018
- First Bahama Beach Skydiving Event, West End, Grand Bahama, February 2-12, 2018 - 6 , February , 2018
- EMCORE Introduces New EMCORE-Hawkeye™ Series of Precision Single-Axis Fiber Optic Gyroscope Modules - 6 , February , 2018
- Quantum Computer Market to Reach US$1.9 billion by 2023, says new CIR Report - 5 , February , 2018
- Advanced Defense Technologies, Inc. Announces Name Change to Star Jets International, Inc., Trading Symbol Change to JETR, and Reverse Stock Split - 5 , February , 2018
- Woodward Announces Relocation of Duarte, CA Operations to Fort Collins, CO - 2 , February , 2018