British Airways has just made it easier to experience the Plunhof Hotel & Spa in the South Tyrol. From the 4th December British Airways customers will be able to enjoy the best of scenic Tyrol region with flights to Innsbruck Airport from Heathrow.
This winter skiers will now be able to fly to the former Winter Olympic city from two UK airports as the airline already operates direct flights from Gatwick to the Tyrolean capital.
Flights will operate four-times-a-week during winter and twice-per-week during the summer season, with return fares starting from £88 in Euro Traveller and £338 in Club Europe.
Neil Cottrell, British Airways’ head of planning, said: “We’ve launched 15 new routes already this year but now it’s time to turn our attention to the ski season.”
“We are sure the new route from Heathrow to Innsbruck will prove popular with those looking to hit the slopes this winter as it offers ideal access to some of the very best ski resorts in Europe, including Mayrhofen, Alpbach and Niederau.”
“Innsbruck is also a popular tourist destination for non-skiers and the service will launch just in time for the picture-perfect Christmas markets.”
And for the best place to stay once you have arrived at Innsbruck then look no further than the Plunhof Hotel. This family run hotel and spa offers a great location for a break in the Tyrol at any time of the year. And they are always happy to help arrange any transfers for their guests from any airport in the region.
Along with the luxury facilities at Plunhof, the hotel also offers amazing cooking classes with Chef Egon and Peter are conducted several times a year. They are appropriate to the season and reflect the gourmet specialty weeks and culinary events in the area. For those that enjoy wine there is an amazing wine cellar to experience. The hotel’s wine experts, Günter and Erwin, will guide you through our wine cellar, which features masonry of natural stone. It is well stocked, and is sure to delight you.
Plunhof Wine Cellar Experience
Flights will depart from Terminal 5 and the route will be served by a two-class cabin A320 aircraft.
Those choosing a ‘Plus’ or ‘Plus Flex’ fare can check their ski equipment in for free as part of their 23kg baggage allowance, as well as the hand luggage allowance of one cabin bag and a handbag or laptop bag per person.
- KrisFlyer Partners With Points to Expand Redemption Options for Frequent Flyer Programme - 22 , May , 2018
- THE FUTURE OF AIRPORTS AS CIVIC SPACES - 21 , May , 2018
- San Diego International Airport and Swinerton open Terminal 2 Parking Plaza - 21 , May , 2018
- Air Lease Corporation Announces Delivery of Boeing 737 MAX 8 Aircraft with Travel Service - 17 , May , 2018
- Aviation and Aerospace Consulting Veterans Celebrate Successful Launch of Alton Aviation Consultancy - 15 , May , 2018
- Spirit Airlines to Become First Ultra-Low Cost Carrier in the Americas to Offer Wi-Fi - 11 , May , 2018
- Air Lease Corporation Announces First Quarter 2018 Results - 10 , May , 2018
- PrecisionHawk Joins its Home State of North Carolina as 1 of 10 Chosen for Unmanned Aircraft Systems Integration Pilot Program - 10 , May , 2018
- Silver Air’s Boeing Business Jet Ready for Charter - 8 , May , 2018
- BAHAMAS TO HOST 2018 CARIBBEAN AVIATION MEETUP - 3 , May , 2018