MASkargo will be flying its Airbus A330-200F to Zhengzhou, China, from its base in Kuala Lumpur International Airport in Sepang, Malaysia – with a new schedule which begins on the 18th May.
The A330-200F offers a 60-tonne freight capacity and will fly on Wednesdays and Sundays with additional scheduled trucking network services to selected destinations from Zhengzhou.
The morning flights will depart at 08.05 on both days, with an expected arrival time in China, at Zhengzhou at 13.40 local time.
- Air NZ eyeing Chengdu as next destination, report says (stuff.co.nz)
- Low-cost Virgin offshoot – with Delta planes (pprune.org)
- Woodward Reports Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2018 Results - 23 , April , 2018
- Points Partners With Drop Tank To Power Marathon’s New Rewards Program - 23 , April , 2018
- Apprio Ranked Among Largest Minority-Owned Companies by Washington Business Journal - 16 , April , 2018
- WheelTug Sign Another Slot Agreement - 16 , April , 2018
- More Caribbean, More Go! Spirit Airlines Celebrates New Service to Cap-Haïtien - 12 , April , 2018
- It’s Go Season! Spirit Airlines Gives Away Free Flights to Celebrate More than a Dozen New Routes for Sizzling Summer Travel - 12 , April , 2018
- Silexica Appoints New Vice President Worldwide Sales - 3 , April , 2018
- 维思达公务机在亚洲推出一系列新活动，再攀新高峰 - 29 , March , 2018
- VistaJet Soars to New Heights With Asia-Wide Initiatives - 29 , March , 2018
- CPI Aerostructures Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Financial Results - 22 , March , 2018