MASkargo will be flying its Airbus A330-200F to Zhengzhou, China, from its base in Kuala Lumpur International Airport in Sepang, Malaysia – with a new schedule which begins on the 18th May.
The A330-200F offers a 60-tonne freight capacity and will fly on Wednesdays and Sundays with additional scheduled trucking network services to selected destinations from Zhengzhou.
The morning flights will depart at 08.05 on both days, with an expected arrival time in China, at Zhengzhou at 13.40 local time.
- Air NZ eyeing Chengdu as next destination, report says (stuff.co.nz)
- Low-cost Virgin offshoot – with Delta planes (pprune.org)
- EMCORE Introduces EN-150 Precision Fiber Optic Gyro-Based Inertial Measurement/Navigation Unit at Farnborough Airshow - 16 , July , 2018
- Va. Gov. Ralph Northam, Del. Kathleen Murphy, Raytheon’s Dave Wajsgras and UVA’s National Collegiate Cyber Defense Competition Champions Discuss a Vision to Closing the Cyber Talent Gap - 12 , July , 2018
- 비스타젯, 2018년 상반기 회원 수 32% 증가에 힘입어 높은 취항 건수 기록 - 12 , July , 2018
- ビスタジェット、2018年上半期にメンバー数が32%伸び、フライト回数の記録を刷新 - 12 , July , 2018
- Woodward Schedules Fiscal 2018 Third Quarter Earnings Release and Conference Call - 11 , July , 2018
- Growing and Growing… More Caribbean Routes Added to Spirit’s Growing International Network - 11 , July , 2018
- VistaJet Operates Record Number of Flights as Members Increase by 32% in First Half of 2018 - 11 , July , 2018
- Air Unlimited Expands Giving Consumers New Travel Options and World-Class Experiences - 10 , July , 2018
- Air Lease Corporation Activity Update for the Second Quarter of 2018 - 10 , July , 2018
- Airbus Selects Cority™ to Streamline Global EHS Operations - 9 , July , 2018