MASkargo will be flying its Airbus A330-200F to Zhengzhou, China, from its base in Kuala Lumpur International Airport in Sepang, Malaysia – with a new schedule which begins on the 18th May.
The A330-200F offers a 60-tonne freight capacity and will fly on Wednesdays and Sundays with additional scheduled trucking network services to selected destinations from Zhengzhou.
The morning flights will depart at 08.05 on both days, with an expected arrival time in China, at Zhengzhou at 13.40 local time.
- Air NZ eyeing Chengdu as next destination, report says (stuff.co.nz)
- Low-cost Virgin offshoot – with Delta planes (pprune.org)
- Iridium Announces Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2017 Results; Company Issues 2018 Outlook - 22 , February , 2018
- TTM Technologies, Inc. Announces a Retirement and Nominates a New Board Member - 20 , February , 2018
- Growing in the Caribbean! Spirit Airlines to Add New Service to St. Croix - 20 , February , 2018
- Iridium Certus(SM) Mission-Critical Broadband Readies for Department of Defense Users with COMSAT - 19 , February , 2018
- Iridium to Participate at March Conferences - 16 , February , 2018
- Air Lease Corporation Announces the Placement of Airbus A320-200neo with Atlantic Airways - 12 , February , 2018
- VistaJet Presents Exceptional Travel Experiences for The Collection of Peggy and David Rockefeller - 8 , February , 2018
- SunExpress Reserves 66 WheelTug Systems - 7 , February , 2018
- First Bahama Beach Skydiving Event, West End, Grand Bahama, February 2-12, 2018 - 6 , February , 2018
- EMCORE Introduces New EMCORE-Hawkeye™ Series of Precision Single-Axis Fiber Optic Gyroscope Modules - 6 , February , 2018