Last night the fashion world turned its attention to Helsinki Airport as the long-awaited Match Made in HEL fashion show took place on runway 2. Jointly organised by Finnair and Finavia, the event gathered seven top names in European and Asian fashion design who presented their creations in this one-of-a-kind fashion show.
Click to compare flight prices to Helsinki
Approximately a hundred international fashion journalists and influencers were among the 350 guests in attendance to enjoy the show with Finnair’s wide-body aircraft sitting on the runway.
Helsinki Airport Fashion Show
“We want to extend a warm thank you for a fantastic show to all guests who attended and all those who participated in organising this event,” says Katja Siberg, VP Marketing and Business Development at Finavia.
“The designers’ creations sparkled on the runway and the atmosphere was made perfect by the beautiful weather. This was an extraordinary way to promote Helsinki Airport as a functional and smooth transfer airport between Europe and Asia.”
“This spectacular event exceeded our expectations, which were very high,” says Johanna Jäkälä, Vice President Brand, Marketing & Customer Loyalty at Finnair.
“We organised this fashion show to celebrate the connections between Europe and Asia and to showcase the work of the most interesting designers of the moment from these two continents. Aviation has had a key role in spreading fashion phenomena around the world. Every day on our flights, we see how fashion inspires and connects people. This event has now also created new international bonds.”
Match Made in HEL is a joint campaign of Finnair and Finavia. It aims to promote the international recognition of Helsinki Airport and Finnair as well as to draw attention to the convenient transfer connections between Europe and Asia.
- Woodward Reports Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2018 Results - 23 , April , 2018
- Points Partners With Drop Tank To Power Marathon’s New Rewards Program - 23 , April , 2018
- Apprio Ranked Among Largest Minority-Owned Companies by Washington Business Journal - 16 , April , 2018
- WheelTug Sign Another Slot Agreement - 16 , April , 2018
- More Caribbean, More Go! Spirit Airlines Celebrates New Service to Cap-Haïtien - 12 , April , 2018
- It’s Go Season! Spirit Airlines Gives Away Free Flights to Celebrate More than a Dozen New Routes for Sizzling Summer Travel - 12 , April , 2018
- Silexica Appoints New Vice President Worldwide Sales - 3 , April , 2018
- 维思达公务机在亚洲推出一系列新活动，再攀新高峰 - 29 , March , 2018
- VistaJet Soars to New Heights With Asia-Wide Initiatives - 29 , March , 2018
- CPI Aerostructures Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Financial Results - 22 , March , 2018