Japan Airlines (JAL) and Finnair (AY), both members of oneworld® alliance and joint business partners, have agreed to expand codeshare cooperation on Finnair operated flights between Fukuoka and Helsinki starting on the 7th May 2016. With this new expansion of the two airlines’ partnership, customers will have more choices to fly from Western Japan to Europe for business or pleasure. There are also new stopover opportunities in Finland to allow passengers a break on longhaul flights and try the Nordic experience.
Fukuoka will become the fourth gateway from Japan to Europe to be included in JAL’s joint business partnership with Finnair and British Airways, in addition to Osaka, Nagoya and Tokyo.
Through our partnerships and ceaseless drive to embrace challenges, JAL with its partners will continue to strive for even greater heights in order to bring you the most convenient and enjoyable flight experience.
Fukuoka Helsinki Flights
New codeshare flights with Finnair
1. Reservations and sales will be available from today – 19th April 2016. (Japan time)
2. Codeshare flights will commence from the 7th May 2016.
(All times are local)
Flight No. Route Dep. Time Arr. Time Days of Operation Operating period
JL6807/AY076 Fukuoka – Helsinki 09:30 13:55 Wed, Fri, Sun 8th May ~ 9th Oct 2016
JL6806/AY075 Helsinki – Fukuoka 16:30 08:00+1 Tue, Thu, Sat 7th May ~ 8th Oct 2016
- Iridium Certus(SM) Mission-Critical Broadband Readies for Department of Defense Users with COMSAT - 19 , February , 2018
- Iridium to Participate at March Conferences - 16 , February , 2018
- Air Lease Corporation Announces the Placement of Airbus A320-200neo with Atlantic Airways - 12 , February , 2018
- VistaJet Presents Exceptional Travel Experiences for The Collection of Peggy and David Rockefeller - 8 , February , 2018
- SunExpress Reserves 66 WheelTug Systems - 7 , February , 2018
- First Bahama Beach Skydiving Event, West End, Grand Bahama, February 2-12, 2018 - 6 , February , 2018
- EMCORE Introduces New EMCORE-Hawkeye™ Series of Precision Single-Axis Fiber Optic Gyroscope Modules - 6 , February , 2018
- Quantum Computer Market to Reach US$1.9 billion by 2023, says new CIR Report - 5 , February , 2018
- Advanced Defense Technologies, Inc. Announces Name Change to Star Jets International, Inc., Trading Symbol Change to JETR, and Reverse Stock Split - 5 , February , 2018
- Woodward Announces Relocation of Duarte, CA Operations to Fort Collins, CO - 2 , February , 2018