Painting of the first Thai Airways A350 XWB (THAI) has been completed and the aircraft rolled-out from the Airbus paint shop in Toulouse, France, in the airline’s livery. The aircraft is now set to move to the next stages of production, including the installation of engines and cabin furnishing, before starting ground and flight tests.
Thai Airways A350
The aircraft is scheduled for delivery to THAI in mid-2016.
Bringing new levels of efficiency and comfort in the long range market, the A350 XWB family will be especially well suited to the needs of Asia-Pacific airlines. Firm orders from carriers in the region for the new aircraft already total 241, representing over a third of total sales for the A350 XWB to date.
- KrisFlyer Partners With Points to Expand Redemption Options for Frequent Flyer Programme - 22 , May , 2018
- THE FUTURE OF AIRPORTS AS CIVIC SPACES - 21 , May , 2018
- San Diego International Airport and Swinerton open Terminal 2 Parking Plaza - 21 , May , 2018
- Air Lease Corporation Announces Delivery of Boeing 737 MAX 8 Aircraft with Travel Service - 17 , May , 2018
- Aviation and Aerospace Consulting Veterans Celebrate Successful Launch of Alton Aviation Consultancy - 15 , May , 2018
- Spirit Airlines to Become First Ultra-Low Cost Carrier in the Americas to Offer Wi-Fi - 11 , May , 2018
- Air Lease Corporation Announces First Quarter 2018 Results - 10 , May , 2018
- PrecisionHawk Joins its Home State of North Carolina as 1 of 10 Chosen for Unmanned Aircraft Systems Integration Pilot Program - 10 , May , 2018
- Silver Air’s Boeing Business Jet Ready for Charter - 8 , May , 2018
- BAHAMAS TO HOST 2018 CARIBBEAN AVIATION MEETUP - 3 , May , 2018