Painting of the first Thai Airways A350 XWB (THAI) has been completed and the aircraft rolled-out from the Airbus paint shop in Toulouse, France, in the airline’s livery. The aircraft is now set to move to the next stages of production, including the installation of engines and cabin furnishing, before starting ground and flight tests.
Thai Airways A350
The aircraft is scheduled for delivery to THAI in mid-2016.
Bringing new levels of efficiency and comfort in the long range market, the A350 XWB family will be especially well suited to the needs of Asia-Pacific airlines. Firm orders from carriers in the region for the new aircraft already total 241, representing over a third of total sales for the A350 XWB to date.
- Iridium Certus(SM) Mission-Critical Broadband Readies for Department of Defense Users with COMSAT - 19 , February , 2018
- Iridium to Participate at March Conferences - 16 , February , 2018
- Air Lease Corporation Announces the Placement of Airbus A320-200neo with Atlantic Airways - 12 , February , 2018
- VistaJet Presents Exceptional Travel Experiences for The Collection of Peggy and David Rockefeller - 8 , February , 2018
- SunExpress Reserves 66 WheelTug Systems - 7 , February , 2018
- First Bahama Beach Skydiving Event, West End, Grand Bahama, February 2-12, 2018 - 6 , February , 2018
- EMCORE Introduces New EMCORE-Hawkeye™ Series of Precision Single-Axis Fiber Optic Gyroscope Modules - 6 , February , 2018
- Quantum Computer Market to Reach US$1.9 billion by 2023, says new CIR Report - 5 , February , 2018
- Advanced Defense Technologies, Inc. Announces Name Change to Star Jets International, Inc., Trading Symbol Change to JETR, and Reverse Stock Split - 5 , February , 2018
- Woodward Announces Relocation of Duarte, CA Operations to Fort Collins, CO - 2 , February , 2018