Airbus is exhibiting an ACJ319 at the ABACE show, where it is displaying a larger and more modern corporate jet cabin, which is preferred by Chinese customers.
The ACJ319 on display features conference, dining and lounge areas at the front of the cabin, plus two separate rooms at the rear. It is currently offered for VVIP charter by Comlux The Aviation Group and is certificated to transport up to 19 passengers, more than traditional business jets. This allows it to serve a wider range of business needs.
“Airbus corporate jets can fly bigger groups than large traditional bizjets, while also delivering intercontinental range and similar operating costs, and Chinese customers appreciate that capability,” declares Airbus Chief Operating Officer, Customers, John Leahy.
“The modernity and reliability of Airbus corporate jets’ airliner heritage is also highly valued in Asia,” he adds.
Airbus began delivering ACJ320 type corporate jets to China in 2005. Today, around 20 Airbus corporate jets are flying in China, giving them the strongest presence in the country of any business jet at the top-end of the market.
Airbus’ corporate jets have evolved from the world’s most modern airliner family, delivering benefits lacking in older designs. These include such advances as fly-by-wire controls that provide enhanced ergonomics and practical protection – now an expected feature of new-generation business jets.
The design of the Airbus corporate jet range also means that they can take full advantage of today’s larger and more fuel efficient engines. This can be seen with the new Airbus ACJneo Family. There is also a worldwide network of technical advice, spares and training serving more than 500 customers and operators worldwide of Airbus corporate jets.
Other standard Airbus features include Category 3B autoland that enables flights in foggy conditions, an intrinsically modern design that holds its value better than older designs, and time and cost-saving centralised maintenance.
- Iridium Certus(SM) Mission-Critical Broadband Readies for Department of Defense Users with COMSAT - 19 , February , 2018
- Iridium to Participate at March Conferences - 16 , February , 2018
- Air Lease Corporation Announces the Placement of Airbus A320-200neo with Atlantic Airways - 12 , February , 2018
- VistaJet Presents Exceptional Travel Experiences for The Collection of Peggy and David Rockefeller - 8 , February , 2018
- SunExpress Reserves 66 WheelTug Systems - 7 , February , 2018
- First Bahama Beach Skydiving Event, West End, Grand Bahama, February 2-12, 2018 - 6 , February , 2018
- EMCORE Introduces New EMCORE-Hawkeye™ Series of Precision Single-Axis Fiber Optic Gyroscope Modules - 6 , February , 2018
- Quantum Computer Market to Reach US$1.9 billion by 2023, says new CIR Report - 5 , February , 2018
- Advanced Defense Technologies, Inc. Announces Name Change to Star Jets International, Inc., Trading Symbol Change to JETR, and Reverse Stock Split - 5 , February , 2018
- Woodward Announces Relocation of Duarte, CA Operations to Fort Collins, CO - 2 , February , 2018