Airbus is exhibiting an ACJ319 at the ABACE show, where it is displaying a larger and more modern corporate jet cabin, which is preferred by Chinese customers.
The ACJ319 on display features conference, dining and lounge areas at the front of the cabin, plus two separate rooms at the rear. It is currently offered for VVIP charter by Comlux The Aviation Group and is certificated to transport up to 19 passengers, more than traditional business jets. This allows it to serve a wider range of business needs.
“Airbus corporate jets can fly bigger groups than large traditional bizjets, while also delivering intercontinental range and similar operating costs, and Chinese customers appreciate that capability,” declares Airbus Chief Operating Officer, Customers, John Leahy.
“The modernity and reliability of Airbus corporate jets’ airliner heritage is also highly valued in Asia,” he adds.
Airbus began delivering ACJ320 type corporate jets to China in 2005. Today, around 20 Airbus corporate jets are flying in China, giving them the strongest presence in the country of any business jet at the top-end of the market.
Airbus’ corporate jets have evolved from the world’s most modern airliner family, delivering benefits lacking in older designs. These include such advances as fly-by-wire controls that provide enhanced ergonomics and practical protection – now an expected feature of new-generation business jets.
The design of the Airbus corporate jet range also means that they can take full advantage of today’s larger and more fuel efficient engines. This can be seen with the new Airbus ACJneo Family. There is also a worldwide network of technical advice, spares and training serving more than 500 customers and operators worldwide of Airbus corporate jets.
Other standard Airbus features include Category 3B autoland that enables flights in foggy conditions, an intrinsically modern design that holds its value better than older designs, and time and cost-saving centralised maintenance.
- KrisFlyer Partners With Points to Expand Redemption Options for Frequent Flyer Programme - 22 , May , 2018
- THE FUTURE OF AIRPORTS AS CIVIC SPACES - 21 , May , 2018
- San Diego International Airport and Swinerton open Terminal 2 Parking Plaza - 21 , May , 2018
- Air Lease Corporation Announces Delivery of Boeing 737 MAX 8 Aircraft with Travel Service - 17 , May , 2018
- Aviation and Aerospace Consulting Veterans Celebrate Successful Launch of Alton Aviation Consultancy - 15 , May , 2018
- Spirit Airlines to Become First Ultra-Low Cost Carrier in the Americas to Offer Wi-Fi - 11 , May , 2018
- Air Lease Corporation Announces First Quarter 2018 Results - 10 , May , 2018
- PrecisionHawk Joins its Home State of North Carolina as 1 of 10 Chosen for Unmanned Aircraft Systems Integration Pilot Program - 10 , May , 2018
- Silver Air’s Boeing Business Jet Ready for Charter - 8 , May , 2018
- BAHAMAS TO HOST 2018 CARIBBEAN AVIATION MEETUP - 3 , May , 2018