Thailand’s premium accommodation brand is joining the promotion of Thai holidays. Grande Centre Point Hotels, is offering tourists and travellers from across the globe the chance to take advantage of central Bangkok locations and enjoy the best of the city’s shopping and leisure attractions in the newly-launched “Bangkok We Love” promotion which celebrates life in the heart of one of the world’s most exciting cities.
Mrs Suwanna Buddhaprasart, Director and Senior Executive Vice President of L&H Hotel Management, said: “The Bangkok We Love campaign takes advantage of the Grande Centre Point brand’s unparalleled urban locations to give guests the chance to truly experience the shopping and entertainment hub of Southeast Asia. Be it fun, food, shopping or culture, our hotels are in the heart of it all and we want to encourage guests to explore.”
The “Bangkok We Love” promotion gives guests a 55 per cent discount on accommodation and an automatic room upgrade when they book Thai holidays. Guests also get a free BTS SkyTrain day pass to explore downtown Bangkok and a 1,000 Baht discount voucher that can be redeemed at Rarinjinda and Let’s Relax Spa located at the three Grand Centre Point Hotels. Moreover, thanks to their convenient urban locations, guests get immediate doorstep access to the city’s cultural landmarks, malls, markets, cultural and culinary delights.
Grande Centre Point Hotels are ideal for upper midscale business and leisure travellers who prefera Thai holidays with the convenience of a central Bangkok venue with an emphasis on the Thai experience, health and green tourism.
Promoting Thai Holidays
The “Bangkok We Love” promotion is available at all three Grand Centre Point Hotels in Bangkok – Grand Centre Point Ploenchit, Grande Centre Point Ratchadamri and Grande Centre Point Terminal 21 – until 15 December 2015 ensuring that guests enjoy the best of the city’s shopping and cool weather during Thailand’s peak tourist period.
- The 277-room Grande Centre Point Ploenchit is located in Bangkok’s embassy and shopping district a few minutes away from the BTS SkyTrain Ploenchit Station. All rooms have private balconies and the outdoor pool boasts an amazing skyline view. There is a fully-equipped fitness centre, a rooftop Rarinjinda Spa, and a restaurant that offers indoor and outdoor seating and serves mouth-watering fusion Asian cuisine.
- Boasting amazing views of the greenery of the elite Royal Bangkok Sport Club, the 526-room Grande Centre Point Ratchadamri is close to BTS SkyTrain Ratchadamri Station, Central World and Siam Paragon Shopping Complexes, and Gaysorn Plaza and Central Embassy uber-luxury malls. There is a large outdoor swimming pool with a relaxing sundeck, a high-tech gym with sauna facilities and the luxurious Rarinjinda Spa. Children can enjoy the large playroom while The Mesamis Café, all-day-dining restaurant serves French, Chinese and Thai dishes.
- The 498-room Grande Centre Point Terminal 21 is at the heart of Bangkok’s Sukhumvit Road, and accessible to the trendy Terminal 21 shopping mall. The best of Bangkok’s business, shopping and nightlife is within reach. The hotel features an infinity outdoor swimming pool with incredible views of Bangkok’s urban heart, a fitness centre, jogging track, rooftop tennis courts, a Let’s Relax spa as well as fine dining at the BlueSpice all-day-dining restaurant.
- CPI Aerostructures Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Financial Results - 22 , March , 2018
- VistaJet Connects Customers and Their Passions With the Global British Polo Day Tour - 21 , March , 2018
- VirTra Awarded $4.6 Million Training Simulators Contract by U.S. Department of State for International Partner - 20 , March , 2018
- Willis Lease Finance Corporation Reports 50% Growth in Annual Pre-Tax Profit to $36.0 Million - 13 , March , 2018
- U.S. Defense Electronics Market Projected to Grow, Driven by World Events and Politics - 12 , March , 2018
- Air Lease Corporation to Present at J.P. Morgan Aviation, Transportation and Industrials Conference - 9 , March , 2018
- Points Named As One of Canada’s Top Workplaces for Women Four Years In A Row - 8 , March , 2018
- Spire Global and Airbus Partner to Deliver Global Aircraft Surveillance Data - 8 , March , 2018
- AEROMEXICO RENEWS ITS PRODUCT OFFER - 8 , March , 2018
- Spire’s First ADS-B Plane Tracking Satellites to Enter Service by the End of Q2 - 7 , March , 2018