The A380 aircraft in the Thai Airways fleet have been equipped with three class cabins. On the upper deck you will find the Royal First Class Cabin.
The cabin has 12 compartment-style seats, offering greater privacy in this separate cabin, combined with the highest degree of personal service. Each seat has an 83” pitch, 26.5” width and 180° fully-flat bed configuration. Each passenger has a 23” AVOD interactive touch screen entertainment and information system which offers almost unlimited channels, plus there is full connectivity for Wi-Fi, mobile and SMS communications devices, with an in-seat PC Power outlet.
Other exclusive facilities include spacious lavatory/dressing room and the Royal First Lounge on-board that serves as a multipurpose area.
Thai Airways A380 Routes
Bangkok (BKK) – Frankfurt (FRA)
Bangkok (BKK) – Osaka (KIX)
Bangkok (BKK) – Paris (CDG)
Bangkok (BKK) – Tokyo (NRT)
Bangkok (BKK) – London (LHR) from 1st July 2015.
- Woodward Reports Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2018 Results - 23 , April , 2018
- Points Partners With Drop Tank To Power Marathon’s New Rewards Program - 23 , April , 2018
- Apprio Ranked Among Largest Minority-Owned Companies by Washington Business Journal - 16 , April , 2018
- WheelTug Sign Another Slot Agreement - 16 , April , 2018
- More Caribbean, More Go! Spirit Airlines Celebrates New Service to Cap-Haïtien - 12 , April , 2018
- It’s Go Season! Spirit Airlines Gives Away Free Flights to Celebrate More than a Dozen New Routes for Sizzling Summer Travel - 12 , April , 2018
- Silexica Appoints New Vice President Worldwide Sales - 3 , April , 2018
- 维思达公务机在亚洲推出一系列新活动，再攀新高峰 - 29 , March , 2018
- VistaJet Soars to New Heights With Asia-Wide Initiatives - 29 , March , 2018
- CPI Aerostructures Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Financial Results - 22 , March , 2018