The A380 aircraft in the Thai Airways fleet have been equipped with three class cabins. On the upper deck you will find the Royal First Class Cabin.
The cabin has 12 compartment-style seats, offering greater privacy in this separate cabin, combined with the highest degree of personal service. Each seat has an 83” pitch, 26.5” width and 180° fully-flat bed configuration. Each passenger has a 23” AVOD interactive touch screen entertainment and information system which offers almost unlimited channels, plus there is full connectivity for Wi-Fi, mobile and SMS communications devices, with an in-seat PC Power outlet.
Other exclusive facilities include spacious lavatory/dressing room and the Royal First Lounge on-board that serves as a multipurpose area.
Thai Airways A380 Routes
Bangkok (BKK) – Frankfurt (FRA)
Bangkok (BKK) – Osaka (KIX)
Bangkok (BKK) – Paris (CDG)
Bangkok (BKK) – Tokyo (NRT)
Bangkok (BKK) – London (LHR) from 1st July 2015.
- EMCORE Introduces EN-150 Precision Fiber Optic Gyro-Based Inertial Measurement/Navigation Unit at Farnborough Airshow - 16 , July , 2018
- Va. Gov. Ralph Northam, Del. Kathleen Murphy, Raytheon’s Dave Wajsgras and UVA’s National Collegiate Cyber Defense Competition Champions Discuss a Vision to Closing the Cyber Talent Gap - 12 , July , 2018
- 비스타젯, 2018년 상반기 회원 수 32% 증가에 힘입어 높은 취항 건수 기록 - 12 , July , 2018
- ビスタジェット、2018年上半期にメンバー数が32%伸び、フライト回数の記録を刷新 - 12 , July , 2018
- Woodward Schedules Fiscal 2018 Third Quarter Earnings Release and Conference Call - 11 , July , 2018
- Growing and Growing… More Caribbean Routes Added to Spirit’s Growing International Network - 11 , July , 2018
- VistaJet Operates Record Number of Flights as Members Increase by 32% in First Half of 2018 - 11 , July , 2018
- Air Unlimited Expands Giving Consumers New Travel Options and World-Class Experiences - 10 , July , 2018
- Air Lease Corporation Activity Update for the Second Quarter of 2018 - 10 , July , 2018
- Airbus Selects Cority™ to Streamline Global EHS Operations - 9 , July , 2018