The A380 aircraft in the Thai Airways fleet have been equipped with three class cabins. On the upper deck you will find the Royal First Class Cabin.
The cabin has 12 compartment-style seats, offering greater privacy in this separate cabin, combined with the highest degree of personal service. Each seat has an 83” pitch, 26.5” width and 180° fully-flat bed configuration. Each passenger has a 23” AVOD interactive touch screen entertainment and information system which offers almost unlimited channels, plus there is full connectivity for Wi-Fi, mobile and SMS communications devices, with an in-seat PC Power outlet.
Other exclusive facilities include spacious lavatory/dressing room and the Royal First Lounge on-board that serves as a multipurpose area.
Thai Airways A380 Routes
Bangkok (BKK) – Frankfurt (FRA)
Bangkok (BKK) – Osaka (KIX)
Bangkok (BKK) – Paris (CDG)
Bangkok (BKK) – Tokyo (NRT)
Bangkok (BKK) – London (LHR) from 1st July 2015.
- Iridium Announces Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2017 Results; Company Issues 2018 Outlook - 22 , February , 2018
- TTM Technologies, Inc. Announces a Retirement and Nominates a New Board Member - 20 , February , 2018
- Growing in the Caribbean! Spirit Airlines to Add New Service to St. Croix - 20 , February , 2018
- Iridium Certus(SM) Mission-Critical Broadband Readies for Department of Defense Users with COMSAT - 19 , February , 2018
- Iridium to Participate at March Conferences - 16 , February , 2018
- Air Lease Corporation Announces the Placement of Airbus A320-200neo with Atlantic Airways - 12 , February , 2018
- VistaJet Presents Exceptional Travel Experiences for The Collection of Peggy and David Rockefeller - 8 , February , 2018
- SunExpress Reserves 66 WheelTug Systems - 7 , February , 2018
- First Bahama Beach Skydiving Event, West End, Grand Bahama, February 2-12, 2018 - 6 , February , 2018
- EMCORE Introduces New EMCORE-Hawkeye™ Series of Precision Single-Axis Fiber Optic Gyroscope Modules - 6 , February , 2018