This Princess 38 Flybridge has had just two owners since it was built by Princess Yachts in June 2000.
Since it has been on the water the boat has always been berthed at the marina in Torquay. Devon.
For more information call us on 07841 577891.
Princess 38 For Sale
This particular boat for sale has been kept in superb condition, both inside and out, since it left Princess Yachts. This motor yacht has just over 500 engine hours use.
The Princess 38 benefits from a spacious cabin and can sleep 4 with its double and twin berth cabins. There is also a toilet, basin and shower.
Inside there is a fully equipped raised helm with navigator seating. The equipment includes a VHF radio along with navigation aids including a chart plotter and radar.
You will find plenty of seating in the spacious saloon area and the galley is equipped with a cooker, microwave, sink, a fridge and plenty of storage cupboards and drawers. There is also a CD Radio and TV aerial.
Below decks the twin Volvo TAMD 63P engines have a full service history. Each engine is 370hp.
Outside the motor yacht’s flybridge has plenty of seating. There is a table and a separate helm, bow thruster controls and a VHF radio. There are both summer and winter covers for cockpit and flybridge. At the stern there is additional storage, with a shower and dinghy storage on the swimming deck.
This boat for sale can be handled by just one crew member from inside the cabin or from from the upper deck.
Main Yacht Details:
- Made by Princess Yachts
- Length Overall: 39 ft 10 in
- Length on deck: 38 ft 9 in
- Beam: 12ft 11in
- Hull material: fibreglass
- Fuel: diesel
- Engines: 2x Volvo TAMD 63P 370hp.
- Fuel capacity: 219 gallons
The Power Boat Additional Features
- 240 Immersion heater
- 240 Shore power
- UK Plug sockets
- 240/12v Automatic fridge supply change-over
- 4 X 12v New Batteries
- Anchor winch duel station controls
- Bow thruster with dual station
- Cockpit Cover & Flybridge – both winter and summer covers
- Compass at both helms
- Flybridge sunbead conversions
- Navigation lights
- Omni Directional TV Aerial with Booster
- Radio CD Player with Speaker to Saloon & Flybridge
- Raytheon Depth
- Raytheon RL530 Flybridge Repeater
- Raytheon RL630 Chartplotter
- Raytheon RL70 Radar
- Raytheon speed/log
- Shipmate RS8400 VHF
- Stainless stell framed saloon doors
- Trim tab (duel station) controls
If you would like further information please contact us with your phone number and we’ll be in touch.
- CPI Aerostructures Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Financial Results - 22 , March , 2018
- VistaJet Connects Customers and Their Passions With the Global British Polo Day Tour - 21 , March , 2018
- VirTra Awarded $4.6 Million Training Simulators Contract by U.S. Department of State for International Partner - 20 , March , 2018
- Willis Lease Finance Corporation Reports 50% Growth in Annual Pre-Tax Profit to $36.0 Million - 13 , March , 2018
- U.S. Defense Electronics Market Projected to Grow, Driven by World Events and Politics - 12 , March , 2018
- Air Lease Corporation to Present at J.P. Morgan Aviation, Transportation and Industrials Conference - 9 , March , 2018
- Points Named As One of Canada’s Top Workplaces for Women Four Years In A Row - 8 , March , 2018
- Spire Global and Airbus Partner to Deliver Global Aircraft Surveillance Data - 8 , March , 2018
- AEROMEXICO RENEWS ITS PRODUCT OFFER - 8 , March , 2018
- Spire’s First ADS-B Plane Tracking Satellites to Enter Service by the End of Q2 - 7 , March , 2018