This Princess 38 Flybridge has had just two owners since it was built by Princess Yachts in June 2000.
Since it has been on the water the boat has always been berthed at the marina in Torquay. Devon.
For more information call us on 07841 577891.
Princess 38 For Sale
This particular boat for sale has been kept in superb condition, both inside and out, since it left Princess Yachts. This motor yacht has just over 500 engine hours use.
The Princess 38 benefits from a spacious cabin and can sleep 4 with its double and twin berth cabins. There is also a toilet, basin and shower.
Inside there is a fully equipped raised helm with navigator seating. The equipment includes a VHF radio along with navigation aids including a chart plotter and radar.
You will find plenty of seating in the spacious saloon area and the galley is equipped with a cooker, microwave, sink, a fridge and plenty of storage cupboards and drawers. There is also a CD Radio and TV aerial.
Below decks the twin Volvo TAMD 63P engines have a full service history. Each engine is 370hp.
Outside the motor yacht’s flybridge has plenty of seating. There is a table and a separate helm, bow thruster controls and a VHF radio. There are both summer and winter covers for cockpit and flybridge. At the stern there is additional storage, with a shower and dinghy storage on the swimming deck.
This boat for sale can be handled by just one crew member from inside the cabin or from from the upper deck.
Main Yacht Details:
- Made by Princess Yachts
- Length Overall: 39 ft 10 in
- Length on deck: 38 ft 9 in
- Beam: 12ft 11in
- Hull material: fibreglass
- Fuel: diesel
- Engines: 2x Volvo TAMD 63P 370hp.
- Fuel capacity: 219 gallons
The Power Boat Additional Features
- 240 Immersion heater
- 240 Shore power
- UK Plug sockets
- 240/12v Automatic fridge supply change-over
- 4 X 12v New Batteries
- Anchor winch duel station controls
- Bow thruster with dual station
- Cockpit Cover & Flybridge – both winter and summer covers
- Compass at both helms
- Flybridge sunbead conversions
- Navigation lights
- Omni Directional TV Aerial with Booster
- Radio CD Player with Speaker to Saloon & Flybridge
- Raytheon Depth
- Raytheon RL530 Flybridge Repeater
- Raytheon RL630 Chartplotter
- Raytheon RL70 Radar
- Raytheon speed/log
- Shipmate RS8400 VHF
- Stainless stell framed saloon doors
- Trim tab (duel station) controls
If you would like further information please contact us with your phone number and we’ll be in touch.
- Air Lease Corporation Announces Lease Placement of Two Airbus A320-200neo Aircraft with SAS - 20 , June , 2018
- Air Europa SUMA Expands Partnership With Points To Enhance Loyalty Program - 19 , June , 2018
- Going Global in Orlando! Spirit Airlines Announces Major International Expansion - 14 , June , 2018
- GoFly Honors Top Designs in Development of Personal Flying Device - 14 , June , 2018
- Up, Up and Away Asheville! Spirit Airlines Brings Ultra-Low Fares for Warm Weather Getaways - 13 , June , 2018
- Going to Greensboro! Spirit Airlines Lands in the Piedmont Triad with Ultra-Low Fares - 12 , June , 2018
- Air Lease Corporation Announces Pricing of Public Offering of $500 Million of 3.875% Unsecured Senior Notes due 2023 - 12 , June , 2018
- AEROMEXICO 10th ANNIVERSARY OF ITS SHANGHAI-MEXICO CITY FLIGHT - 8 , June , 2018
- AEROMEXICO ANNOUNCES THE START OF SERVICE TO TWO NEW DESTINATIONS IN CENTRAL AMERICA AND THE CARIBBEAN - 7 , June , 2018
- More Go, Coming Right Up! Spirit Airlines Extends Schedule through February 2019 with Seven New Routes - 7 , June , 2018