A review by Flight Travels of an Economy Class flight with Singapore Airlines. The flight was on a B777-300ER from Seoul to San Francisco.
The Singapore Airlines seats offer some great features on their longhaul service Boeing 777-300ER aircraft.
It was an enjoyable and comfortable experience even though the flight was full. Interestingly, many passengers appeared to be of South Asian ethnicity (given the flight was one from South Korea to the United States) and the meal service was quite interesting, given the large number of requests for Indian vegetarian and Indian non-vegetarian meals.
I couldn’t sleep but spent my time enjoying the movies, filling myself with water and snacks in between the meals that were served.
- Iridium Announces Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2017 Results; Company Issues 2018 Outlook - 22 , February , 2018
- TTM Technologies, Inc. Announces a Retirement and Nominates a New Board Member - 20 , February , 2018
- Growing in the Caribbean! Spirit Airlines to Add New Service to St. Croix - 20 , February , 2018
- Iridium Certus(SM) Mission-Critical Broadband Readies for Department of Defense Users with COMSAT - 19 , February , 2018
- Iridium to Participate at March Conferences - 16 , February , 2018
- Air Lease Corporation Announces the Placement of Airbus A320-200neo with Atlantic Airways - 12 , February , 2018
- VistaJet Presents Exceptional Travel Experiences for The Collection of Peggy and David Rockefeller - 8 , February , 2018
- SunExpress Reserves 66 WheelTug Systems - 7 , February , 2018
- First Bahama Beach Skydiving Event, West End, Grand Bahama, February 2-12, 2018 - 6 , February , 2018
- EMCORE Introduces New EMCORE-Hawkeye™ Series of Precision Single-Axis Fiber Optic Gyroscope Modules - 6 , February , 2018