A review by Flight Travels of an Economy Class flight with Singapore Airlines. The flight was on a B777-300ER from Seoul to San Francisco.
The Singapore Airlines seats offer some great features on their longhaul service Boeing 777-300ER aircraft.
It was an enjoyable and comfortable experience even though the flight was full. Interestingly, many passengers appeared to be of South Asian ethnicity (given the flight was one from South Korea to the United States) and the meal service was quite interesting, given the large number of requests for Indian vegetarian and Indian non-vegetarian meals.
I couldn’t sleep but spent my time enjoying the movies, filling myself with water and snacks in between the meals that were served.
- EMCORE Introduces EN-150 Precision Fiber Optic Gyro-Based Inertial Measurement/Navigation Unit at Farnborough Airshow - 16 , July , 2018
- Va. Gov. Ralph Northam, Del. Kathleen Murphy, Raytheon’s Dave Wajsgras and UVA’s National Collegiate Cyber Defense Competition Champions Discuss a Vision to Closing the Cyber Talent Gap - 12 , July , 2018
- 비스타젯, 2018년 상반기 회원 수 32% 증가에 힘입어 높은 취항 건수 기록 - 12 , July , 2018
- ビスタジェット、2018年上半期にメンバー数が32%伸び、フライト回数の記録を刷新 - 12 , July , 2018
- Woodward Schedules Fiscal 2018 Third Quarter Earnings Release and Conference Call - 11 , July , 2018
- Growing and Growing… More Caribbean Routes Added to Spirit’s Growing International Network - 11 , July , 2018
- VistaJet Operates Record Number of Flights as Members Increase by 32% in First Half of 2018 - 11 , July , 2018
- Air Unlimited Expands Giving Consumers New Travel Options and World-Class Experiences - 10 , July , 2018
- Air Lease Corporation Activity Update for the Second Quarter of 2018 - 10 , July , 2018
- Airbus Selects Cority™ to Streamline Global EHS Operations - 9 , July , 2018