A review by Flight Travels of an Economy Class flight with Singapore Airlines. The flight was on a B777-300ER from Seoul to San Francisco.
The Singapore Airlines seats offer some great features on their longhaul service Boeing 777-300ER aircraft.
It was an enjoyable and comfortable experience even though the flight was full. Interestingly, many passengers appeared to be of South Asian ethnicity (given the flight was one from South Korea to the United States) and the meal service was quite interesting, given the large number of requests for Indian vegetarian and Indian non-vegetarian meals.
I couldn’t sleep but spent my time enjoying the movies, filling myself with water and snacks in between the meals that were served.
- Woodward Reports Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2018 Results - 23 , April , 2018
- Points Partners With Drop Tank To Power Marathon’s New Rewards Program - 23 , April , 2018
- Apprio Ranked Among Largest Minority-Owned Companies by Washington Business Journal - 16 , April , 2018
- WheelTug Sign Another Slot Agreement - 16 , April , 2018
- More Caribbean, More Go! Spirit Airlines Celebrates New Service to Cap-Haïtien - 12 , April , 2018
- It’s Go Season! Spirit Airlines Gives Away Free Flights to Celebrate More than a Dozen New Routes for Sizzling Summer Travel - 12 , April , 2018
- Silexica Appoints New Vice President Worldwide Sales - 3 , April , 2018
- 维思达公务机在亚洲推出一系列新活动，再攀新高峰 - 29 , March , 2018
- VistaJet Soars to New Heights With Asia-Wide Initiatives - 29 , March , 2018
- CPI Aerostructures Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Financial Results - 22 , March , 2018