The Siam Kempinski Hotel Bangkok is located in central Bangkok, close to Siam Paragon Mall, Siam Square, and Pratunam Market. Nearby points of interest also include the MBK Center and Jim Thompson House.
We were lucky enough to spend a few nights at this hotel last November and see what it had to offer. It is ideally located for the main shopping centres and markets if you are looking for bargain gifts. You’ll also find some great entertainment for the children too in the shopping centre.
The hotel also has a great outdoor pool and the usual TV and Internet facilities. If you want to explore other parts of Bangkok you’ll find the traditional river taxis close to the hotel.
Breakfast offers a great range of pastries and cooked choices – a traditional European buffet style.
There is very little to moan about and we would certainly stay here again – and bring the family. The hotel was very clean, the rooms had everything you need and for such a large building and busy city location the rooms where very quiet.
Dining options at Siam Kempinski Hotel Bangkok include 4 restaurants. A poolside bar and a bar/lounge are open for drinks. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include 3 outdoor swimming pools. Also located on site are a children’s pool, a health club, a sauna, a fitness facility, and a steam room. The property’s full service health spa has body treatments, massage/treatment rooms, facials, and beauty services.
Business, Conferences and Weddings
This 5 star property has a 24 hour business centre and offers small meeting rooms, a meeting/conference room, and secretarial services. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Bangkok property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. Complimentary shuttle services include a shopping center shuttle and a train station pick up service. Business services, wedding services, concierge services, and limo/town car service are available. Guest parking is complimentary.
Additional property amenities include a rooftop terrace, a coffee shop/cafe, and a concierge desk. Extended parking privileges may be offered to guests after check out (surcharge). The property has designated areas for smoking. Guestrooms. 303 air conditioned guestrooms at Siam Kempinski Hotel Bangkok feature MP3 docking stations and minibars. Beds come with Egyptian cotton linens and premium bedding.
Furnishings include desks and ergonomic chairs. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers with handheld showerheads. They also offer makeup/shaving mirrors, bathrobes, and slippers.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to complimentary newspapers and safes, guestrooms offer cordless phones with voice mail. 42 inch LCD televisions have premium cable channels, free movie channels, and DVD players. Rooms also include CD players and coffee/tea makers. Guests may request in room massages and irons/ironing boards. A nightly turndown service is offered and housekeeping is available daily.
Notifications and Fees:
There are no room charges for children 11 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel. Some properties have extra fees for amenities or services that may apply even if you do not use them. Government fees or taxes also may be charged to you when you check in or check out. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
All citizens of Thailand will be charged the national value added tax. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Iridium Announces Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2017 Results; Company Issues 2018 Outlook - 22 , February , 2018
- TTM Technologies, Inc. Announces a Retirement and Nominates a New Board Member - 20 , February , 2018
- Growing in the Caribbean! Spirit Airlines to Add New Service to St. Croix - 20 , February , 2018
- Iridium Certus(SM) Mission-Critical Broadband Readies for Department of Defense Users with COMSAT - 19 , February , 2018
- Iridium to Participate at March Conferences - 16 , February , 2018
- Air Lease Corporation Announces the Placement of Airbus A320-200neo with Atlantic Airways - 12 , February , 2018
- VistaJet Presents Exceptional Travel Experiences for The Collection of Peggy and David Rockefeller - 8 , February , 2018
- SunExpress Reserves 66 WheelTug Systems - 7 , February , 2018
- First Bahama Beach Skydiving Event, West End, Grand Bahama, February 2-12, 2018 - 6 , February , 2018
- EMCORE Introduces New EMCORE-Hawkeye™ Series of Precision Single-Axis Fiber Optic Gyroscope Modules - 6 , February , 2018