A review by Yankees368 of the IFE system on board the American Airlines A321T.
The system uses Android, making it more robust and quick to respond than older systems. However, it did have an issue or two. The system rebooted for a number of passengers, and would no reboot until I unplugged my phone from the USB port. Overall, it’s a very nice system.
**American Airlines paid for this flight, but all opinions are my own**
- Iridium Announces Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2017 Results; Company Issues 2018 Outlook - 22 , February , 2018
- TTM Technologies, Inc. Announces a Retirement and Nominates a New Board Member - 20 , February , 2018
- Growing in the Caribbean! Spirit Airlines to Add New Service to St. Croix - 20 , February , 2018
- Iridium Certus(SM) Mission-Critical Broadband Readies for Department of Defense Users with COMSAT - 19 , February , 2018
- Iridium to Participate at March Conferences - 16 , February , 2018
- Air Lease Corporation Announces the Placement of Airbus A320-200neo with Atlantic Airways - 12 , February , 2018
- VistaJet Presents Exceptional Travel Experiences for The Collection of Peggy and David Rockefeller - 8 , February , 2018
- SunExpress Reserves 66 WheelTug Systems - 7 , February , 2018
- First Bahama Beach Skydiving Event, West End, Grand Bahama, February 2-12, 2018 - 6 , February , 2018
- EMCORE Introduces New EMCORE-Hawkeye™ Series of Precision Single-Axis Fiber Optic Gyroscope Modules - 6 , February , 2018