Dolce Hotels and Resorts signed a long-term agreement to manage the historic Hotel des Thermes, located in the heart of the renowned spa destination of Vittel. Following refurbishment and expansion, the former Art Deco hotel will reopen as Dolce Hotel Vittel with 111 guest rooms and suites; two restaurants and a lobby lounge bar; eight meeting rooms with nearly 9,700 square feet of functional space; and a new leisure and exercise facility.
David Anderson, the newly appointed Managing Director of Europe for Dolce Hotels and Resorts, will oversee the restoration of Dolce Hotel Vittel from the hotel group’s new European headquarters in central London.
“Expansion in Europe is a prime focus for Dolce in the years ahead,” said Anderson. “The beautiful spa town of Vittel is the quintessential spot for our newest locale. Leisure, group and business travelers can all look forward to a relaxing destination where they can recharge and reconnect.”
“We are delighted to announce our new partnership with Dolce Hotels and Resorts, and are looking forward to working with their team of seasoned executives with superior track records,” said Amnon Leshem, owner of the Vittel property.
“David Anderson’s original ideas and knowledge of the area will be a key to our success as we restore the historic Hotel des Thermes.”
Headquartered in Rockleigh, New Jersey, Dolce Hotels and Resorts operates 25 upscale hotels, resorts and conference-focused properties through North America and Europe. The portfolio features U.S. addresses in California, Colorado, Connecticut, Georgia, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and Texas, as well as properties in Canada, Belgium, France, Germany and Spain.
- CPI Aerostructures Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Financial Results - 22 , March , 2018
- VistaJet Connects Customers and Their Passions With the Global British Polo Day Tour - 21 , March , 2018
- VirTra Awarded $4.6 Million Training Simulators Contract by U.S. Department of State for International Partner - 20 , March , 2018
- Willis Lease Finance Corporation Reports 50% Growth in Annual Pre-Tax Profit to $36.0 Million - 13 , March , 2018
- U.S. Defense Electronics Market Projected to Grow, Driven by World Events and Politics - 12 , March , 2018
- Air Lease Corporation to Present at J.P. Morgan Aviation, Transportation and Industrials Conference - 9 , March , 2018
- Points Named As One of Canada’s Top Workplaces for Women Four Years In A Row - 8 , March , 2018
- Spire Global and Airbus Partner to Deliver Global Aircraft Surveillance Data - 8 , March , 2018
- AEROMEXICO RENEWS ITS PRODUCT OFFER - 8 , March , 2018
- Spire’s First ADS-B Plane Tracking Satellites to Enter Service by the End of Q2 - 7 , March , 2018