Dolce Hotels and Resorts signed a long-term agreement to manage the historic Hotel des Thermes, located in the heart of the renowned spa destination of Vittel. Following refurbishment and expansion, the former Art Deco hotel will reopen as Dolce Hotel Vittel with 111 guest rooms and suites; two restaurants and a lobby lounge bar; eight meeting rooms with nearly 9,700 square feet of functional space; and a new leisure and exercise facility.
David Anderson, the newly appointed Managing Director of Europe for Dolce Hotels and Resorts, will oversee the restoration of Dolce Hotel Vittel from the hotel group’s new European headquarters in central London.
“Expansion in Europe is a prime focus for Dolce in the years ahead,” said Anderson. “The beautiful spa town of Vittel is the quintessential spot for our newest locale. Leisure, group and business travelers can all look forward to a relaxing destination where they can recharge and reconnect.”
“We are delighted to announce our new partnership with Dolce Hotels and Resorts, and are looking forward to working with their team of seasoned executives with superior track records,” said Amnon Leshem, owner of the Vittel property.
“David Anderson’s original ideas and knowledge of the area will be a key to our success as we restore the historic Hotel des Thermes.”
Headquartered in Rockleigh, New Jersey, Dolce Hotels and Resorts operates 25 upscale hotels, resorts and conference-focused properties through North America and Europe. The portfolio features U.S. addresses in California, Colorado, Connecticut, Georgia, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and Texas, as well as properties in Canada, Belgium, France, Germany and Spain.
- Air Lease Corporation Announces Lease Placement of Two Airbus A320-200neo Aircraft with SAS - 20 , June , 2018
- Air Europa SUMA Expands Partnership With Points To Enhance Loyalty Program - 19 , June , 2018
- Going Global in Orlando! Spirit Airlines Announces Major International Expansion - 14 , June , 2018
- GoFly Honors Top Designs in Development of Personal Flying Device - 14 , June , 2018
- Up, Up and Away Asheville! Spirit Airlines Brings Ultra-Low Fares for Warm Weather Getaways - 13 , June , 2018
- Going to Greensboro! Spirit Airlines Lands in the Piedmont Triad with Ultra-Low Fares - 12 , June , 2018
- Air Lease Corporation Announces Pricing of Public Offering of $500 Million of 3.875% Unsecured Senior Notes due 2023 - 12 , June , 2018
- AEROMEXICO 10th ANNIVERSARY OF ITS SHANGHAI-MEXICO CITY FLIGHT - 8 , June , 2018
- AEROMEXICO ANNOUNCES THE START OF SERVICE TO TWO NEW DESTINATIONS IN CENTRAL AMERICA AND THE CARIBBEAN - 7 , June , 2018
- More Go, Coming Right Up! Spirit Airlines Extends Schedule through February 2019 with Seven New Routes - 7 , June , 2018