This means almost 500 hotels worldwide that the close to three million EuroBonus members now can earn points at.
Worldhotels has grown to become one of the world’s leading groups of independent hotels, with close to 500 affiliated hotels in 250 destinations and 65 countries worldwide all over the world, of which 18 are in Scandinavia. As of today, EuroBonus members will earn 500 points for qualifying stays with one of the four and five star hotels. They can also benefit from various bonus points activities such as future double or triple points offers.
“We are very pleased to welcome Worldhotels as a new EuroBonus partner. This will provide all our members with 500 new opportunities to earn points at prestigious hotels worldwide, properties we believe suit many of our members,” says Mette Østergaard, Vice President, EuroBonus at Scandinavian Airlines.
“We are proud to launch our partnerships with SAS EuroBonus,” comments Paulo Salvador, Vice President Global Marketing and Sales at Worldhotels.
“With our 18 outstanding properties in Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden, we are well represented in the Nordic Region. Scandinavia is an important market for us, and we are thrilled to be able to offer EuroBonus members a range of 500 unique hotels all over the world with our new partnership.”
To celebrate SAS’ 20th birthday, EuroBonus members can earn 500 extra points per night (up to 1500 extra points per stay) at any Worldhotels property until 20th May.
- Airlines ANA, JAL and SAS win ‘on time’ awards (planetalking.co.uk)
- Ethiopian Airlines joins Star Alliance (planetalking.co.uk)
- Spanish writedown costs Scandinavia’s SAS dear (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- CPI Aerostructures Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Financial Results - 22 , March , 2018
- VistaJet Connects Customers and Their Passions With the Global British Polo Day Tour - 21 , March , 2018
- VirTra Awarded $4.6 Million Training Simulators Contract by U.S. Department of State for International Partner - 20 , March , 2018
- Willis Lease Finance Corporation Reports 50% Growth in Annual Pre-Tax Profit to $36.0 Million - 13 , March , 2018
- U.S. Defense Electronics Market Projected to Grow, Driven by World Events and Politics - 12 , March , 2018
- Air Lease Corporation to Present at J.P. Morgan Aviation, Transportation and Industrials Conference - 9 , March , 2018
- Points Named As One of Canada’s Top Workplaces for Women Four Years In A Row - 8 , March , 2018
- Spire Global and Airbus Partner to Deliver Global Aircraft Surveillance Data - 8 , March , 2018
- AEROMEXICO RENEWS ITS PRODUCT OFFER - 8 , March , 2018
- Spire’s First ADS-B Plane Tracking Satellites to Enter Service by the End of Q2 - 7 , March , 2018