This means almost 500 hotels worldwide that the close to three million EuroBonus members now can earn points at.
Worldhotels has grown to become one of the world’s leading groups of independent hotels, with close to 500 affiliated hotels in 250 destinations and 65 countries worldwide all over the world, of which 18 are in Scandinavia. As of today, EuroBonus members will earn 500 points for qualifying stays with one of the four and five star hotels. They can also benefit from various bonus points activities such as future double or triple points offers.
“We are very pleased to welcome Worldhotels as a new EuroBonus partner. This will provide all our members with 500 new opportunities to earn points at prestigious hotels worldwide, properties we believe suit many of our members,” says Mette Østergaard, Vice President, EuroBonus at Scandinavian Airlines.
“We are proud to launch our partnerships with SAS EuroBonus,” comments Paulo Salvador, Vice President Global Marketing and Sales at Worldhotels.
“With our 18 outstanding properties in Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden, we are well represented in the Nordic Region. Scandinavia is an important market for us, and we are thrilled to be able to offer EuroBonus members a range of 500 unique hotels all over the world with our new partnership.”
To celebrate SAS’ 20th birthday, EuroBonus members can earn 500 extra points per night (up to 1500 extra points per stay) at any Worldhotels property until 20th May.
- Airlines ANA, JAL and SAS win ‘on time’ awards (planetalking.co.uk)
- Ethiopian Airlines joins Star Alliance (planetalking.co.uk)
- Spanish writedown costs Scandinavia’s SAS dear (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Air Lease Corporation Announces Lease Placement of Two Airbus A320-200neo Aircraft with SAS - 20 , June , 2018
- Air Europa SUMA Expands Partnership With Points To Enhance Loyalty Program - 19 , June , 2018
- Going Global in Orlando! Spirit Airlines Announces Major International Expansion - 14 , June , 2018
- GoFly Honors Top Designs in Development of Personal Flying Device - 14 , June , 2018
- Up, Up and Away Asheville! Spirit Airlines Brings Ultra-Low Fares for Warm Weather Getaways - 13 , June , 2018
- Going to Greensboro! Spirit Airlines Lands in the Piedmont Triad with Ultra-Low Fares - 12 , June , 2018
- Air Lease Corporation Announces Pricing of Public Offering of $500 Million of 3.875% Unsecured Senior Notes due 2023 - 12 , June , 2018
- AEROMEXICO 10th ANNIVERSARY OF ITS SHANGHAI-MEXICO CITY FLIGHT - 8 , June , 2018
- AEROMEXICO ANNOUNCES THE START OF SERVICE TO TWO NEW DESTINATIONS IN CENTRAL AMERICA AND THE CARIBBEAN - 7 , June , 2018
- More Go, Coming Right Up! Spirit Airlines Extends Schedule through February 2019 with Seven New Routes - 7 , June , 2018