Opening its doors on 23 January 2012, the Oriental Residence Bangkok has set new standards for luxury residences offering contemporary interiors, bespoke amenities and exceptional, personalised services.
The property is managed by ONYX Hospitality Group, whose management portfolio includes the hotel group Amari, amongst other brands.
Oriental Residence Bangkok is located on Wireless Road, a well-known, uniquely landscaped central area of the Thai capital. Set within an iconic 32 storey building, the property comprises 46 private ownership units and 145 serviced residence ranging from 41 Executive Deluxe, 70 One-Bedroom Suites, 30 Two-Bedrooms Suites and 4 Three-Bedroom Suites.
A sense of understated elegance permeates the stylishly appointed residences, ranging from executive deluxe and one-bedroom through three bedroom residences, each showcasing distinctive residential décor, artistically directed by Chanintr Living, Thailand’s leading retailer of luxury home furnishings. Ranging from 45sqm to 188sqm in size, the residences feature polished hardwood floors, stylish imported furnishings and fixtures with expansive vistas of the city.
“We are very excited to be able to fully showcase our property for the first time”, said Patrick Schaub, General Manager.
“Oriental Residence Bangkok aims to become one of the leading properties in the city and our exemplary standards of personalised service will enhance Thailand’s world renowned reputation for warm hospitality.”
Dining options at Oriental Residence Bangkok include Café Claire – an all-day dining restaurant that provides boutique dining experience and offering gourmet comfort food made with premium ingredients, and Mandopop, an innovative Chinese dining venue showcasing modern presentations of traditional Cantonese, Sichuan, and Hakka dishes. The signature restaurant combines authentic Chinese cuisine against a stylish modern-day Chinese pop culture setting.
The Play Deck on the 4th floor of Oriental Residence Bangkok offers an elegantly inviting open area for exclusive relaxation and recreation. Facilities include a Fitness Room with state-of-the-art TechnoGym equipment, a 20 metre swimming pool and a multi-purpose Play Room along with the Deck Bar.
Three meeting rooms ranging from 16 – 145 sqm with a capacity to accommodate up to 100 participants are located on the third floor with most boasting natural daylight, featuring the latest technology and business services.
Every aspect of Oriental Residence Bangkok speaks to style: a landmark location, unrivalled views over expansive gardens and modernist interiors with nostalgic homage to turn of the century Thailand in its finer details. Residents will enjoy convenient access to the heart of Bangkok’s bustling central business district with a selection of prime shopping centres and the efficient Bangkok Transit System (BTS Skytrain) close by.
- Overnight stopover – Bangkok, Thailand (travelpod.com)
- Radio presenter recounts exploring Thailand and Bangkok (travelnews.britishairways.com)
- Air Lease Corporation Announces Lease Placement of Two Airbus A320-200neo Aircraft with SAS - 20 , June , 2018
- Air Europa SUMA Expands Partnership With Points To Enhance Loyalty Program - 19 , June , 2018
- Going Global in Orlando! Spirit Airlines Announces Major International Expansion - 14 , June , 2018
- GoFly Honors Top Designs in Development of Personal Flying Device - 14 , June , 2018
- Up, Up and Away Asheville! Spirit Airlines Brings Ultra-Low Fares for Warm Weather Getaways - 13 , June , 2018
- Going to Greensboro! Spirit Airlines Lands in the Piedmont Triad with Ultra-Low Fares - 12 , June , 2018
- Air Lease Corporation Announces Pricing of Public Offering of $500 Million of 3.875% Unsecured Senior Notes due 2023 - 12 , June , 2018
- AEROMEXICO 10th ANNIVERSARY OF ITS SHANGHAI-MEXICO CITY FLIGHT - 8 , June , 2018
- AEROMEXICO ANNOUNCES THE START OF SERVICE TO TWO NEW DESTINATIONS IN CENTRAL AMERICA AND THE CARIBBEAN - 7 , June , 2018
- More Go, Coming Right Up! Spirit Airlines Extends Schedule through February 2019 with Seven New Routes - 7 , June , 2018